14 Years + 43,000 posts and counting...

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 49 comments
  • 3,044 views
Been here almost 13 years now. You've been here nearly from the very beginning!
 
Rolled past 15 years yesterday. Just under 46k posts. Suddenly I feel old. :O
Feel? :D

Are you a chatterbox IRL as well?


:)
 
So you joined this website before my brother was born... That's quite an achievement.
 
.... And by Saturday you will have over 50,000 posts... !!
 
Ok, now officially 17. I'm almost legal! :cheers:

You and I joined almost the same time. You beat me by 5 months. How the hell do you have twice my post count? I post waaaay too much.
 
I'm not even at 10K posts yet and I've been here since 2001.. 18 years with not a lot to say :P Congrats on the milestones guys! :cheers:
 
You and I joined almost the same time. You beat me by 5 months. How the hell do you have twice my post count? I post waaaay too much.
Racing leagues.
 
You and I joined almost the same time. You beat me by 5 months. How the hell do you have twice my post count? I post waaaay too much.
I wonder how the word count compares.
 
Or pic count in my case. :D
 
Back