• Thread starter mike969048
  • 40 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
The best car in GT2 would probably be the Escudo.  It's hard to beat 4wd and two engines!

But, as for my favorite, that would probably fall on the Toyota Altezza 280T, or LM Edition.

I don't really like the Escudo too much, I'll use it for enduro races on flat land but not rally events or Laguna seca track. Why? you might wonder, look at the weight, you have to slow down to almost standing still when you hit a drop in elevation or a jump just so you don't spin out of control on the landing. Sure it's got speed but it's got too much speed for it's weight. The one I have weighs ~2400 lbs and that's about good for my driving. If we are going to bring hybrids into this subject, I don't think there is a best car. You may think you have the best hybrid then here comes someone with a hybrid 5X better than yours. Know what I mean? I have really nice hybrids I'm gonna post, my favorite is the BMW 528i and that's my best car, but I'm sure I'll make one better some time.

you know something drifta your right once you start building hybrids the more you build the better you get and the better the cars get so i have to agree and yes there is always the possibility of someone elses hybrid being better but most of them are to fast even to race on most of the tracks or are just good for show a good hybrid is one that you can race on any track and/or any circuit   i like your list of hybrids so far they sound and look pretty sweet :)

Hey skynyrd, i see you have joined these forums as well. :)

My fave car is the Weigert Vector W8 Twin Turbo. :cool:
The best car for me is the `98 Toyota GT-ONE Road Car.

Well now, we can't forget some of the [R] model Skylines...  :D

Fiat 500R?  That car rocks!  But, I'm a big fan of the Daihatsu Midget II, myself.

midget.gif

How can you resist it?

I don't really like the Escudo too much, I'll use it for enduro races on flat land but not rally events or Laguna seca track. Why? you might wonder, look at the weight, you have to slow down to almost standing still when you hit a drop in elevation or a jump just so you don't spin out of control on the landing.

When I race the escudo it barely spins out of control. On one of the rally courses I purposely spinned the escudo off a jump and landed a 360. And that was a pretty awesome replay. I even saved it cause it was such a good landing.

Yeah, spinning's never been a problem for me in the car, either.  :conf:

usually I never spin out in an Escudo. But a vector spins out too much. I can never feel when the car over steers so I dont know when to correct the oversteer.

Maybe you should try adjusting the downforce, Drifta.

I don't usually mess with that stuff on cars, but if I think it's a big problem for me (like I'm having with the Escudo) then I'll mess with it

Oh, well, it should definitely fix your problem.  Downforce will fix a lot of things.

Ok, here was my problem (i feel like a moron). I was using my hybrid Escudo and didn't even realize it until I hit 354 mph on the test course, I looked at it and I forgot I set the weight code to 1054lbs. My bad! I got a new Escudo and I got almost no problems with it, I'm still messing with LSD and TCS. Don't laugh at me, it's not my fault I was born a moron.

LOL!  :lol:  (Sorry, Drifta, I couldn't resist...)

Hey, is it just me, or does this topic have no title and no author?

I knew you would, don't worry, I saw it coming. Also I've noticed there is no title or author too. What's wrong with this thread?

Quote: from Mustang man on 12:13 am on June 30, 2001[br]Time to call Mulder and Scully.
I think Corey Breitfelder would probably do a better job in this case...  :D  He's the definitive Ikonboard expert.

Hmmm...that's pretty confused...

I just remembered responding and when it returned to the forum, the title and author disappeared. Hope it's not my fault, I thought it was just something wrong on my computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back