F-Body
They keep selling them because idiots in this country don't like to be American and buy American. THe NSX and on a lesser note the S2000 are in a diff. class than most Honda's. If you want a performance car you don't buy a front wheel drive car, period. Look at the two best and fastest car racing, Formula 1 and Nascar. Both rear wheel drive. SO when I see someone saying that any front wheel drive car is a fast race car, I say they are a peppy economy car.
Look, moron, I understand that NASCAR is by far the best racing series on the planer, especially since Brian France of late has proven that he can listen to the fans (green-white-checkers! Yes!

) but stock cars, nvm the makes since they're essentially identical, are ancient, four-speed cars that have less technology than a pre-EFI Chevy Silverado. Where do u get these ideas, you're clueless, people said I'm the typical american stereotypo? I may slip up a bit, but you should find the nearest bathroom, walk up to the sink, look in the mirror and take a good long stare at an idiot. Maybe then you'll learn to think before you post. I checked all of your posts and they're as rediculous as L1ama, CX and CB's posts. at least when I say/do something stupid I admit it, apologize and move on. Hell even though I'd take a B4C (V6 appearance with SS power) Camaro over an M5
anyday (gearman cars cost too much to own, I heard if you use the wrong oil and blow your motor it isn't warranted, my neighbor has a '98 or so MB diesel wagon and he's put over $5000 into the motor

) I understand the basic fact that muscle cars and sports cars are cars on two different levels of performance. Do you just stare at the HP ratings and say, 'hey, this car's better!'? Learn more about cars, I know quite a bit but trip up sometimes to the real gurus hear, but you're clueless.
Oh, and if you want the fastest, that would be IRL, with speeds averaging well over 210 at the 1.5 mile ovals.