1886 Carriage and The Longest Lap of My Life.

• Thread starter Omnis
  • 71 comments
If you want to see how scary this thing is at "high speed", try citta di aria reverse with it, and while going downhill, upshift just before the rev limiter kicks in, that makes the transmission slide so no more compression... reached 89 km/h and even drifted the thing! :D

hi! this is my first post here. i've been lurking for some time and i came across this thread.

the 11CV is a beast compared to that carriage! GT2 had the 23hp Fiat 500R. now this! :D I can't get it to complete motor sports land!!!!

You're crazy! I drove it, but gave up after 5 mins, cause I thought wth....

But, on the otherhand, isn't it impressive, that this is how it all started!?
...and now we get to drive everywhere and people are building cars with 1000hp+...
...it's amazing to me, but maybe that's just me....

I did a lap at laguna, I now know every bump......Yes, I know, I'm stubborn. I prefer to look at it as "walking the track". But dammit, I did it. The corkscrew is a blast after going 11mph, I topped out at 40mph, the piece of junk oversteers.
Question:Has anyone else noticed the hole in the wall just past the pedestrian bridge after the corkscrew? It's on the left, and overlooks what appears to be a distant valey........hmmmmmm.

**Note:I did go off the track many times during this lap. My goal was to see how fast the carriage would go down the corkscrew. I never dreamed it would be so difficult to try to GET to the corkscrew. It turned into it's own little evil puzzle. It's no different than spending time tuning the fastest racer. So enough with the lame comments, ya'll probably x-port and copy all your settings anyways, so stfu before I take your girlfriend!** :)

the.rise
ur pictures wouldnt load for me, but did i beat your time?? mines 44mins

44mins....Were you driving with your eyes closed or something :P

Behold FORTY THREE MINUTES!

I can't believe I wasted my time....

In a fit of boredom I tried this today, and obviously I have a lot of room for improvement. For one lap (my wife forced me to turn the playstation off metres after I crossed the start/finish line) I managed a 48:06.384. Minutes and minutes off the pace.

This was in GT mode with a stock carriage. Are faster times using arcade mode with the beefed up motor? I had to pendulum up the hill to the first chicane, but got up to 44kmh coming back down the hill. Otherwise was a fairly easy lap. I worked out the right place to lodge my thumb under the right analog stick on the DS2 to stick to about 17 or 18kmh on the flat bits. Still not sure where I'm going to shave 5 or 6 minutes off though...

w00t i run a 400m in 51.2 wow i'd rape it in a quarter mile =P and i run 8 miles in about 45 minutes to and hour so i guess it would be pretty close in cicuit de la sarthe. :dopey:

Back