Furinkazen Sim Racing Organiser Premium Messages 44,186 Blackburn Messages Furinkazen_54 Feb 11, 2012 #1 I Need 1965's tickets.... anyone got one? What do you want for it?
StarLight Messages 6,621 Portugal Feb 11, 2012 #2 I got one ... can only trade tomorrow. If that's okay send me a FR. Do you have any 0/0/0 cars? Thanks for replying
I got one ... can only trade tomorrow. If that's okay send me a FR. Do you have any 0/0/0 cars? Thanks for replying
Gerd Messages 22 Germany Messages Gerd81 Feb 11, 2012 #3 I've got one, can send after reset. Do you have any 0/0/0 125 Kart SPL? Bye, Gerd
werty_56-1 (Banned) Messages 6,829 Portugal Feb 11, 2012 #4 StarLight I got one ... can only trade tomorrow. If that's okay send me a FR. Do you have any 0/0/0 cars? Thanks for replying Click to expand... Gerd I've got one, can send after reset. Do you have any 0/0/0 125 Kart SPL? Bye, Gerd Click to expand... Click here I hope it helps both
StarLight I got one ... can only trade tomorrow. If that's okay send me a FR. Do you have any 0/0/0 cars? Thanks for replying Click to expand... Gerd I've got one, can send after reset. Do you have any 0/0/0 125 Kart SPL? Bye, Gerd Click to expand... Click here I hope it helps both
StarLight Messages 6,621 Portugal Feb 11, 2012 #5 werty_56-1 Click here I hope it helps both Click to expand... Thanks mate ... 👍
StarLight Messages 6,621 Portugal Feb 11, 2012 #6 Gerd I've got one, can send after reset. Do you have any 0/0/0 125 Kart SPL? Bye, Gerd Click to expand... I have all six versions in 0/0/0 condition ....
Gerd I've got one, can send after reset. Do you have any 0/0/0 125 Kart SPL? Bye, Gerd Click to expand... I have all six versions in 0/0/0 condition ....
werty_56-1 (Banned) Messages 6,829 Portugal Feb 11, 2012 #7 StarLight Thanks mate ... 👍 Click to expand... Link fixed , now the post has same cars but with colours included
StarLight Thanks mate ... 👍 Click to expand... Link fixed , now the post has same cars but with colours included