nitrorocks Messages 5,184 Phoenix, AZ Messages nitrorocks Jan 16, 2012 #1 I will trade anything paints, cars, cards, etc. I want the Chaparals!
Kawafoofs Messages 265 Messages Kawafoofs Jan 16, 2012 #2 nitrorocks I will trade anything paints, cars, cards, etc. I want the Chaparals! Click to expand... I have the 1967 ticket. Im looking for a 23 ticket, historic rally
nitrorocks I will trade anything paints, cars, cards, etc. I want the Chaparals! Click to expand... I have the 1967 ticket. Im looking for a 23 ticket, historic rally
M mikeeesf Messages 1,740 Messages mikeesf, mike_esf2 Jan 16, 2012 #3 I do believe the 2d can come out of the 67 or level 21 and the 2j is 1970 or the level 23 you may want to change the title unless you wanted the 1979 for other reasons
I do believe the 2d can come out of the 67 or level 21 and the 2j is 1970 or the level 23 you may want to change the title unless you wanted the 1979 for other reasons
nitrorocks Messages 5,184 Phoenix, AZ Messages nitrorocks Jan 16, 2012 #4 Kawafoofs I have the 1967 ticket. Im looking for a 23 ticket, historic rally Click to expand... What will you trade for it? and I don't have any tickets sorry. I misspelt the title too. Sorry about that!
Kawafoofs I have the 1967 ticket. Im looking for a 23 ticket, historic rally Click to expand... What will you trade for it? and I don't have any tickets sorry. I misspelt the title too. Sorry about that!