1967 Birthday ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter GODfreyGT5
  • 9 comments
  • 470 views
Messages
3,266
Messages
FRAG-ME-CG
Really looking for a few of these tickets in hope of the 2D.

I have 761 standards so I may have something you're looking for.

Thanks, Chris.
 
I have one. I may not be able to trade today, though. Do you have any Superbirds? Name some cars you have.
 
Not going to name 761 cars but yes I believe I have a superbird.
 
Wasn't asking you to name all your cars, just a few. What's the condition and color of the Superbird? Or, do you have a Saleen S7?
 
Superbird is maxed out with 0 miles. Blue fire metallic
 
Any permanent modifications? (engine stage 1, 2, 3, weight reduction, etc.)
 
Yeah stage 3, 'maxed out'
 
Not interested in it then. Sorry. Got a Caterham 7 Fireblade or whatever it's called?
 
yup, got two, one completely stock
 
I'll take the stock one. I may have another trade going today so I may have to trade with you tomorrow.
 
Back