1969 Gift Ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter gt5 trader
  • 18 comments
  • 986 views
Messages
190
I have a 1969 ticket available, looking for decent offers. I'd prefer some type of race car or unused stealth code, but idk if anyone has one anymore
 
I will offer you a paint chip.
 
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II Test Car - Premium one from the Grand Turismo Dealership?
 
I don't really need paint chips, I already have 277 chips
 
*cough* That was a sarcasm i believe.
Because that ticket of yours, even if you've got it a "legit" way for your own bday... Well, anyone can get 20 of those in less than 1 hour, so asking for a stealth code for it... Oh well, it's not like i care. ^^
 
Yeah, but I can always hope, right? I have had the ticket legit for a while now, just didn't want to use it right away
 
Any other offers? If not, the Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car sounds good.
 
leaving form work now.. let me know will be home in an hour or so and I can check my schedule....
 
Ok, I guess there are no other offers so I'll send you the ticket for the Ford GT LM Test Car. I'll add you when I go on later tonight
 
Sorry dude.. can't do it until Friday.... let me know if you still want to make the trade....
 
ok sounds good.. if something changes I'll PM ya....
 
Can offer you a FGT silver/black right now for it if you want. PM me if you wanna trade
 
Im getting a FGT later this week in a trade so I'm gonna have to decline that offer
 
ill trade u a mclaren f1 or a bugati veyron rite now
 
Here's what you're looking at:

'69 Chevrolet Camaro SS
'69 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
'69 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible (C3)
'69 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3)
'69 Fiat 500 L
'69 Ford GT40 Race Car
'69 Isuzu Bellett 1600 GT-R
'69 Nissan BLUEBIRD 1600 Deluxe (510)
'69 Nissan BLUEBIRD Rally Car (510)
 
Anyone still interested? The other trade didn't work out so the ticket is available again. I already have a McLaren F1 and Bugatti Veyron so I won't need one of those
 
Ferrari Enzo?
 
I'll consider it, I'd rather have a race car but if no more offers come the Enzo will do.
 
Back