(Daylight Saving’s Glitch) Disappearing Roulette Ticket

• Thread starter BobDx123
  • 10 comments
United States
United States
Yesterday I decided to hold on to my Roulette Ticket from the Daily rewards and upon completing it again today I’m only left with one ticket??? It also did not display the the reward separately today. I claimed the ticket to be sure but there was only one. I do the rewards in the am eastern time so had nothing to do with any overlap of the next day

In the snapshot below it says one ticket but looks as if there’s another behind it. I dont remember if it always looks like that or not.

Anyone else have this issue today?

Attachments

• 5276E8F9-2CFB-4AFA-9218-7B2035C3C2CA.jpeg
    5276E8F9-2CFB-4AFA-9218-7B2035C3C2CA.jpeg
    120.3 KB · Views: 12
I had something similar

I started a Sathe race on the Saturday and put the PS4 on sleep
Switched on the Sunday to finish the race, 50 miles (6 laps of Le Mans), no ticket!

Don’t keep up with the news or pinned section on top of forum I take it?;

Sorry to hear guys, that sucks. Glad to know i’m not going crazy though. I just found some information about this…

From what I just heard… Apparently, anytime the console’s clock is changed the game penalizes the player by withholding rewards for 2 days in a row. I guess this was to deter cheating by manipulating the time but it appears that Daylight Savings has not been taken into account.

Maybe they can make it up by sending a few 6 star tickets? :)

Ah, thanks Nightwing24, just saw your post. I’ve only been on the forum for like 2 or 3 days. Have not familiarized myself with everything yet

So 2 days in a row now with no ticket for daily workout? What's the story?
Read the post. Research first, its on the main page.

Everyone will miss 2 daily workouts due to daylight savings.

Mine always shows just like your picture!
I had to restart my PS5 for a different problem, but got a ticket today.
So I only missed one day!

Back