1970 and lvl23 wanted

  • Thread starter Thread starter phil_75
  • 10 comments
  • 717 views
Messages
2,913
England
UK
Messages
phil_75
1970 or lvl23 tickets required.
what do you want to swap?

Need a 2J
 
Hi Phil.
I wish you a Happy New Year

I own both.
Can we trade for Standard 0 / 0 / 0 cars... ? I need a list, with Colors.
I'm available January 3th.
 
Happy new year to you my friend.

I will look when i'm on my ps3 later if i have any.
 
OK
I reserve January 4 and 5th for you. Ok ?
 
Your better just getting a friend to let you borrow one online.
 
I have a 23, I need a 22.
 
Hi Phil_75
I wish you a Happy New (GT5) Year.

I'm waiting informations about 0 / 0 / 0 cars you own if you want to trade for two next days.
 
Completed!
 
CANCELLED by Phil_75
 
Oh the irony of his signature makes me laugh.:)
 
Back