N nunoamorim Messages 3 Messages nunoamorim Feb 14, 2012 #1 Hi guys. Looking for this particular ticket. As after a 2J Chaparral. I have tickets 17.19.15 and also ticket 1000. Psn tag is nunoamorim
Hi guys. Looking for this particular ticket. As after a 2J Chaparral. I have tickets 17.19.15 and also ticket 1000. Psn tag is nunoamorim
stuncfc2 Messages 66 Norfolk Messages stuncfc2 Feb 14, 2012 #2 hi will trade your lvl 19 for a 1970 ........... but will have to be on the 17th after GMT
H hornet919 Messages 191 Lancashire Messages hornet919 Feb 15, 2012 #6 Didn't want to start a new thread - stuncfc2, I have a lvl 19 ticket and would like to trade you the 1970 ticket ? When/if you sort out with nuno can we trade ?
Didn't want to start a new thread - stuncfc2, I have a lvl 19 ticket and would like to trade you the 1970 ticket ? When/if you sort out with nuno can we trade ?
stuncfc2 Messages 66 Norfolk Messages stuncfc2 Feb 15, 2012 #7 sure ..... if I don't get comfirmation before tonight ..... will trade with you 17th ........... if I do hear from him then it will be the 18th FR me
sure ..... if I don't get comfirmation before tonight ..... will trade with you 17th ........... if I do hear from him then it will be the 18th FR me
N nunoamorim Messages 3 Messages nunoamorim Feb 20, 2012 #9 bloody hell.....had my internet down so i couldnt reply....... any chance you still have that 1970 ticket?
bloody hell.....had my internet down so i couldnt reply....... any chance you still have that 1970 ticket?