porthillking Messages 1,257 England Messages porthillking May 19, 2012 #1 Hey all, I am looking for this birthday ticket so I can grind myself a 2J. Make an offer for what you want in return and I hope one of my 286 cars is what you want.
Hey all, I am looking for this birthday ticket so I can grind myself a 2J. Make an offer for what you want in return and I hope one of my 286 cars is what you want.
porthillking Messages 1,257 England Messages porthillking May 19, 2012 #3 What do you want for the ticket?
S sammy21 (Banned) Messages 114 cheshire May 19, 2012 #4 looking more tickets bud any can get just check my sig and see what needed !!!! http://www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=17710
looking more tickets bud any can get just check my sig and see what needed !!!! http://www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=17710
porthillking Messages 1,257 England Messages porthillking May 19, 2012 #5 How about an acura DN-X concept '02?
porthillking Messages 1,257 England Messages porthillking May 19, 2012 #7 Send FR to porthillking , i will be on and off for another few hours
NikoBellic (Banned) Messages 851 Under Your Bed Messages Unknown May 19, 2012 #8 You don't want mine? (-_-
porthillking Messages 1,257 England Messages porthillking May 19, 2012 #9 Well, 2 is always better than 1, and I did make this thread before replying to yours. Am I being greedy?
Well, 2 is always better than 1, and I did make this thread before replying to yours. Am I being greedy?
NikoBellic (Banned) Messages 851 Under Your Bed Messages Unknown May 19, 2012 #10 porthillking Well, 2 is always better than 1, and I did make this thread before replying to yours. Am I being greedy? Click to expand... Nooooo lol.
porthillking Well, 2 is always better than 1, and I did make this thread before replying to yours. Am I being greedy? Click to expand... Nooooo lol.