- 161

- Quebec
- PerfectOwnage82
I need a 1970 car ticket and i would trade any DLC paint for it , ill send a car if your choice with the paint on it
please let me know !
KB18FANEDIT: misread
You are aware that they do not recieve the DLC paint chip, right. They will only recieve the original paint chip.
The dlc paint will still be on the car man
KB18FANYes, I know. I'm saying they won't get the paint chip for it, just the original. Just trying to help you out....MAN.
Are you serious bro they wont get the chip? But theyll still have the car
Are you serious bro they wont get the chip? But theyll still have the car
oldbloke007Hi mate.
I'm not sure but I think you are allowed only 1 bump a day on your trade thread.
Cheers.
Hi mate.
I'm not sure but I think you are allowed only 1 bump a day on your trade thread.
Cheers.
KB18FANActually, you are not supposed to do it at all. I personally don't see a problem with it, but its part of the rules.