1970 Car Ticket vs DLC paint

  • Thread starter Thread starter PureOwnage
  • 18 comments
  • 803 views
Messages
161
Canada
Quebec
Messages
PerfectOwnage82
I need a 1970 car ticket and i would trade any DLC paint for it , ill send a car if your choice with the paint on it :) please let me know !
 
YOU want a ticket not a car right?
 
I would go up to 3 dlc paint for it. 1 paint per day during 3 days. One tonight, another 1 at midnight and another one monday :) you can trust me 1000% some people can vouch me on here
 
EDIT: misread
You are aware that they do not recieve the DLC paint chip, right. They will only recieve the original paint chip.
 
that right no matter if paint car they wont get the paint you done only original paint as is. what happened to the car giving then ?

and i got 70 ticket as well !!!
 
KB18FAN
EDIT: misread
You are aware that they do not recieve the DLC paint chip, right. They will only recieve the original paint chip.

The dlc paint will still be on the car man
 
going bed soon as 2.00am uktime now so have pm if want !!!!
 
The dlc paint will still be on the car man

Yes, I know. I'm saying they won't get the paint chip for it, just the original. Just trying to help you out....MAN.
 
KB18FAN
Yes, I know. I'm saying they won't get the paint chip for it, just the original. Just trying to help you out....MAN.

Are you serious bro they wont get the chip :(? But theyll still have the car
 
Are you serious bro they wont get the chip :(? But theyll still have the car

Right. They will get the car in the color you paint it but they will only get the cars original colors paint chip. So, be careful in what you say because some people don't realize this (new people)
 
Are you serious bro they wont get the chip :(? But theyll still have the car

well if they could send the paint chip that way people would not buy it, just get it for free. car stays painted the dlc color but comes with the original chip.👍
 
Hi mate.
I'm not sure but I think you are allowed only 1 bump a day on your trade thread.:)
Cheers.
 
oldbloke007
Hi mate.
I'm not sure but I think you are allowed only 1 bump a day on your trade thread.:)
Cheers.

oh ok thx mate
 
Hi mate.
I'm not sure but I think you are allowed only 1 bump a day on your trade thread.:)
Cheers.

Actually, you are not supposed to do it at all. I personally don't see a problem with it, but its part of the rules.
 
KB18FAN
Actually, you are not supposed to do it at all. I personally don't see a problem with it, but its part of the rules.

Oh ok thx :)
 
Back