1970 Charger 440 R/T

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jacobviernes
  • 11 comments
  • 576 views
Messages
163
United States
Chula vista ca
Messages
FaTaL-.-MoVeMeNt
Im looking for a 1970 Charger 440 R/T please leave a post below to tell me what you would like for yours! The car doesnt need to be tuned or anything:):):):):)


Heres a pic:
images
 
What if it's slightly tuned?
 
Just bought a lot of expensive parts then gave up and worked on my Gallardo 'SuperLeggera' like replica tune:).
I got a lap time of 1:02:XXX on High Speed Ring in my Gallardo and it has a top speed of 211mph :').
The Charger has around 745HP, to be honest I only used the Charger to finish muscle car and 70's events.
 
i have stock one if your interested.
 
I have several, I can send you one for free if you want
 
I have several, I can send you one for free if you want

Get the Charger from gt4viper instead :p, good price if i may say so myself:tup:.
 
I have several, I can send you one for free if you want

Sure ill take you up on that offer! add me FaTaL-.-MoVeMeNt
i'll try to accept your friend request tonight if you're on but ill for sure accept it tomorrow
 
Is orange ok? I can't send it till at least Saturday, but I will send it. Sure wish Kaz would lift these pesky trade limits.
 
Is orange ok? I can't send it till at least Saturday, but I will send it. Sure wish Kaz would lift these pesky trade limits.

Yeah i hear ya on those trade timers. Sure i can wait until sat. i'll accept your friend request tomorrow then if you have already added me
 
I'll send the FR tonight and your on the books for Saturday
 
gt4viper
I'll send the FR tonight and your on the books for Saturday

Great! Sounds good man thanks! :):):):):)
 
Back