1970 Ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter BullSpit
  • 8 comments
  • 550 views
Messages
68
United States
Texas
Messages
BullSpit
I am seeking a 1970 ticket... Please let me know what you are wanting in trade for it and I will see if I have it.

PSN is same as here, BullSpit.

Thanks
 
Last edited:
I have one..
Do you have a Infiniti FX45 Concept?
 
Let me check. No joy, I will keep an eye.
 
you got any tickets then !!!
 
Yes, I have a few tickets. I am in B Spec race at this moment. When it is done, I will look. I have one 1000 ticket I know for certain.
 
Last edited:
I have the 1000, a level 2, level 3, level 4.
 
ok on that will get back to you bud, may be trade later but not sure as yet ok
 
I got it lookin for cuda chevells and SMS camaros
 
I have the ticket now, thanks everyone.
 
Back