1971 240zg

  • Thread starter Thread starter JAMR
  • 13 comments
  • 555 views
Messages
142
United States
burbank
Messages
JAMR2010
Anyone have one willing to trade let me know
 
I have but cannot trade until sunday 22nd.
 
Sure just pm on that date if I still need it
 
I have one 0/26,XXXmiles/0 grand prix maroon....im looking for chrome silver and gold.
 
I dont have any of the good paints yet..a car?
 
What cars do you have available? do you have mygranturismo?
 
No don't does all your cars in my garage get transfered there automatically? If yes were do I sign up lol
 
I can send the chrome paints to chackoflavs and he could send you the car. If he agrees im game i can send the paints in 5 hours if an fr is received .
 
Hey no problem...I can do that. How many chrome paints do you usually trade for a car..is it VR6_DUBBERS?
 
Yeah im down for that then! Add me JAMR2010
 
Ok i normally send 5 chromes for a car as that is the daily limit for both
1 car or ticket or 5 paints but if you send fr's to both vr6-dubbers and zegolfman i can send 4 of each to chackoflavs and 1 of each to JAMR that way you both gain from me. You will both need to send fr's to me as i am at work until 06:00 gmt.
 
Sounds awesome! Thanks! If you need anything just PM me whenever and I'll see if I can hook you up with anything I have at some point. JAMR i added you just accept and I will send car now. Oh by the way, Ill be doing transaction from my alternate account: ID is "prelude_h22a".
 
Last edited:
Car sent to JAMR2010.
 
Ok i will send when i get home.


EDIT: 4 of each chromes sent to prelude_h22a
unable to send fr to jamr2010 as you have maximum friends.
 
Last edited:
Back