1989 or Earlier Non-Racing Cars Drift Trial: Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit '80s

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 10 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
1989 or Earlier Non-Racing Cars Drift Trial: Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit '80s

DT#56 - 1989 or Earlier Non-Racing Cars Drift Trial @ Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit '80s.png
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
DT#56 - 1989 or Earlier Non-Racing Cars Drift Trial @ Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit '80s.jpg

This is a repeated event. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.

If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
With the stock Countach 25th Anni

A bit lack in speed, need the heavy rear end to swing it pass 1st section

Replay view

Had it with the 2000GT '67, but spun out at the last second. Tough getting enough speed in that car. Switched over to the RUF Yellowbird and it was a breeze.

Used the Mazda Cosmo. First run was completely stock and didn't have enough power to get the speed up for the first corner! Gave it a few parts (okay, I maxed it out) and it ran sweet! Took me a couple runs to get the hang of it's handling, but then pulled off a comfortable gold.

Easy.. Stock ruf yellowbird on c/h's and it drifts all by its self!

👍
Best. Tip. Ever. I hate drifting, with a passion, but this was almost fun. Didn't try any other cars first, and golded on my third try with the Yellowbird. The first two had a couple of zero sectors for running off track. I'll definitely be wheeling it out next time it's eligible for a drift event.

Oh, and hello from a fellow Essex boy :cheers:

Last edited:
Cleared this one initially with 6547 using the Ferrari GTO '84.

Today I have managed to score 7844 with Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88.

I still want to try out a few other cars on this, too.

Back