1st GTP F1 World Championship for ordinary mortals only!

• Thread starter Mr. S
  • 539 comments
So, do we change to a different day?
Or change race to before or after other championship?

Anything works for me besides tuesday afternoon(euro/american).

We'll see how the other series is getting forward. I guess Sunday shouldn't be a problem this week. 8:30pm GMT?

Tom
There will be a pre-season race at Catalunya this Sunday. This will be to get an idea of the pace and driving style of your competitiors.

The other series is now going to be racing at the same time as this one this weekend as well...

jcm
The other series is now going to be racing at the same time as this one this weekend as well...

Really? I thought it isnext weekend?
I saw the post, and yes....damn, we have to reschedule now.

Yeah, let's scratch it for this week - most people would want to attend the test race anyway. How about Saturday next week? Around 8:30pm GMT as well?

How about Saturday next week? Around 8:30pm GMT as well?

I'm out on saturdays, and fridays aswell. Most weekend i'm out so best day is thursday or sunday - but days between - mon, tue, wen are much better than saturday and friday.

If Mr. S reschedules races for saturday - i'm out.

Alright then how about Monday? Everyone ok with that? Time's up to you guys, I'd say not earlier than 6pm GMT but not later than 9pm GMT either. :)

Hm, indeed - it doesn't work out for JCM and you. I can stay up until 1am GMT on Monday evening but I'm not sure about the others.

What about before/after the other series on sunday? Maybe start this race at 9:30 GMT?

jcm
What about before/after the other series on sunday? Maybe start this race at 9:30 GMT?

I can do it, but - having two long races at one day isn't to much ?

i think these championships are heading down due to world champ.

Hey, if its problem to make races in other days than saturdays, then You should race.
I can't race but it doesn't mean you shouldn't !

We'll see, I have to wait for a few things, so all depends on that - one of the series will have a race this week. :)

You need to pick your team from the OP - the next race is always being announced in here. Usually on Sundays, around 8-9pm GMT.

Thing is, most people can't join on any day but Sunday. We're having the other race on Sunday, tho.

If everyone could make a list of days he can attend, that'd be really helpful to me.

i'm able to race any day between sunday evening and thursday night.
so:
sun 19 - 23 CET
mon 19- 23 CET
tue 19- 23 CET
wed 19- 23 CET
thu 19- 23 CET

Back