1st GTP F1 World Championship for ordinary mortals only!F1 2010-2016 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mr. S
  • 539 comments
  • 42,695 views
jcm
I would love to join this, however due to time zones I'm in the middle of school when the race is on :(

Same for me, but Sunday is what is being considered, so that more persons on this side of the Earth would be able to race more easily.
 
Mr. S - you have to be on thursday. Last time when you weren't there i couldn't join the race :) and yes, i have rebooted my router several times :)

So You see...


I you guys want to change race day - any is good for me apart from weekends (friday, saturday and sunday) since i travel with my family a lot in this days.
 
Much appreciated guys but I simply don't have the time to keep up anymore, the on-call thing just adds up and would mean I could've to leave in the middle of the race. I'll make sure to update the OP after every race. :)
 
I'd like to give this a go if it's still running. When will the next race be held?
 
nitro_2005
I'd like to give this a go if it's still running. When will the next race be held?

Thursday 7:30pm GMT
 
i'm out - got a gokart race at 9PM CET.
Good luck guys !
 
Just so you guys know for in a little while, my PSN ID is ScoobyGTR90 :)
 
If not enough people show up today, i think we should try ever day, at the same time, and see what day we get the best turn out.
 
Who can make The race tomorrow at 7:30pm GMT?
 
I think I can make the race on Saturday
 
Who can make The race tomorrow at 7:30pm GMT?

I can make it, fortunately. I still think that putting the races on Sunday is the best decision we could make, and one that probably should have been made from the series beginning.
 
Who can make The race tomorrow at 7:30pm GMT?

I can make it, fortunately. I still think that putting the races on Sunday is the best decision we could make, and one that probably should have been made from the series beginning.

Is the race on Saturday or Sunday? :confused:
 
Can I join you guys tomorrow???

DaveMay96
Torro Rosso

P.s. how would I join in the race, do you send me an invite?
 
DaveMay96
Can I join you guys tomorrow???

DaveMay96
Torro Rosso

P.s. how would I join in the race, do you send me an invite?

I'll send you an invite before the race
 
Thanks PAWEL17 hope to see you racing when ever the race will be (except Mondays ;)) :D
 
I think I can join too

jcm-16
Lotus

Edit: I just noticed that McLaren is available, so I'll take that one unless someone else wants it.
 
Last edited:
Hey guess would be well up for some friendly "clean" racing any chance of joining if there's any seats left??
 
Paleschi
Hey guess would be well up for some friendly "clean" racing any chance of joining if there's any seats left??

Psn Paleschi
 
I'll update the list once I get home, stay tuned.
 
Who's sending the invites?
 
We still racing, its past 7:30 which was said? Just I'm worried
 
As far as I know, there will be a race today. If PAWEL can't make it in time, as he hasn't told me anything, then I will take over.
 
Ladies and Gentlemen don't be afraid of Monaco, come on down, the race is starting shortly
 
I don't think I can race anymore. I just don't think I'm committed enough and skilled enough. So, Mr. S if you wouldn't mind taking my name off the driver list to open that slot up. I'll still be around here so, enjoy the race.
 
Yes, please do. We have 5 drivers now, but we need more!
 
Back