2.0 - Any change on Course Maker

Brazil
São Paulo / Bra
diegorborges82
I found the Mt. Aso scenery to be more forgiving with track layouts... or its just me?

What you guys think?

All the weather stuff is in there. Wet surface, time progression, weather changeability, yadda yadda. :)

Although if you're talking about if the 'actual' tracks seem/feel different, I think there is something different about the courses. The shapes/formats/styles are very different to what I normally see...

Last edited:
All the weather stuff is in there. Wet surface, time progression, weather changeability, yadda yadda. :)

I must be missing something here, but I can't work out how to change the weather settings in the course maker? I can see the settings, but can't move onto them, it just skips over. I can change the start time/time progression but not standing water etc. I've tried on 4 of the circuits with no luck - can you only change this on one or two of the others and I've just not picked the right ones? Or have I missed some glaringly obvious setting that needs to be turned on first? (It's been a while since I dabbled in the course maker...)

Steve.

I must be missing something here, but I can't work out how to change the weather settings in the course maker? I can see the settings, but can't move onto them, it just skips over. I can change the start time/time progression but not standing water etc. I've tried on 4 of the circuits with no luck - can you only change this on one or two of the others and I've just not picked the right ones? Or have I missed some glaringly obvious setting that needs to be turned on first? (It's been a while since I dabbled in the course maker...)

Steve.

It depends on the environment you have picked to make a course on. Toscana, Liege, Tokyo Bay and Eifel Kart allow time progression only, Eifel and Alaska have weather changeability, and if you're using Mt. Aso you'll have no luck, as you can't change anything at all. :)

Hope this helps.

Although if you're talking about if the 'actual' tracks seem/feel different, I think there is something different about the courses. The shapes/formats/styles are very different to what I normally see...

Is Mt.Aso better now?

Is Mt.Aso better now?

I'd say the bumps are less jaggy/sudden. Before you could take a kart on it and it'd spin out on a straight, but now the karts can drive comfortably on the courses. Whether that's the new physics or the courses themselves I don't know.

Back