Cars: any volkswagen
Tracks:
Any
Phototravel:
yes
Poll Size:
All
rules4sj.jpg

•You may submit one entry. It must be your own work and not previously entered in a competition.
•You may only change your entry once. When changing it, indicate clearly (please, when doing this, edit your post with your new entry, do not submit a new post with a new entry)
•Please mark your Final Entry clearly in RED.
•Your entry may not exceed the poll character limit of 200 characters. If your entry exceeds it, the link to the full size image, will be removed.
•We recommend you use a free image hosting service such as or
•You must post your entry either as a thumbnail, or as a preview linked to the full image - see here for instructions .
•Previews should be no larger than 400 pixels along the longest side - be it vertical or horizontal - and should not have more or less effects than the full size image.
•Photos must be taken from a normal version of GT4, do not use any cheats or Game Shark codes to modify the game content.
•Please do not ask other members to choose your entry. Have confidence in your own skills and go with your favorite shot.
•The theme chooser cannot enter the competition he is judging.

Allowed Photoshop tools list:

• Lasso
  • Crop
  • Clone Stamp
  • Smudge-blur-sharpen Tools
  • dodge-burn-sponge Tools
  • gradient

Allowed Photoshop adjustments:

• Levels
  • Curves
  • Color Balance
  • Brightness/Contrast
  • Black&White
  • Hue/Saturation (you may adjust however you wish)
  • Desaturate
  • Photo Filters
  • Shadow/Highlight
  • Exposure

Allowed Photoshop Filters:

• Blur
  • distort>diffuse glow
  • Noise
  • Render>Lighting Effects
  • Sharpen
  • Other> High Pass

[Note:No plug-ins for any of the above adjustments or filters are to be used] What you may not do to a photo.

• You may not alter the geometry of the car. This includes adding body kits, stickers, etc.
  • You may not add/remove anything from the car (spoilers, carbon fiber, intercoolers...not even if you use allowed tools/effects) RIMS ARE THE EXCEPTION FOR ADDITIONS.
  • Nothing from outside GT4 may be added to your photo.

What you may do a photo:

• You may migrate wheels from phototravel to in-game photomode
  • scale (or enlarge) rims
  • remove license plates

deadlinebanner6ch.jpg

Tues, July 7th.

Last edited:
Fahrvergnügen!!! I actually did this one for a gallery update, but it fits the theme! yay!

Finale Eintrag

Last edited:
Swiss whereabouts on the Tokyo track is that?! I thought it was a GT5 image for a minute!

That's not your fault. That's the crappy GT4 textures and overall your shot looks excellent 👍

interesting choice of cars so far.

i wish i could be arsed to enter, but I'll never pull anything out of my ass to challenge anything here.
Vr6, how do you get the colours so soft in your shots? big ups on this. :tup

I am going to close this one a bit early, on the 7th of July. I am going on vacation on Thursday!
So get those entries in before the 7th!

Haven't seen you around in a while, Alex. Hopefully I'll have my entry up tomorrow, I'm going for something a bit different ;)

Final Entry

Clicky for fullsize

PMC Edited.

Times like these I wished I sprang for lowering springs.

Latest Posts

Back