2.0 Competition -Week 117- closed

Meaning the only thing you can take from another GT4 pic and use, are the rims. You may not take anything else from any other GT4 image and use it in your entry. 👍
Hope that clears things up.

Thanks for replying. ^^; Unfortunately, I have to now save my entry for when there is an open competition, because I feel it was essential to the image. :dunce: Darn.

look here for reasons
i'll put the photo off in a few comments...
i've got a good one :)

EDIT: Ok, everyone... it's deleted, my entry is a few posts down

Last edited:
:lol: I like that!

I'm working on an entry BTW 👍

EDIT: Maybe not, I just realised that I left my memory stick in my car :(

I am new to this guys but i have been taking photos on gt4 since i started playing it when it came out, many years ago, can i take the photo directly from the computer and put it on the thread with faffing about resizing it? or to put it another way will you accept it the size sony intendid?
i am so confused!!!!!!
also is their a way of getting it from face book galleries? without using imageshack or the like............

i think you can right click on the image and copy the URL, that's the only way... otherwise use image shack... it's 👍
FINAL ENTRY

I think the middle car is a NSX prototype LM road car or something.. tell me if it isn't because i don't wanna break the rules, but i LOVE this pic, and i distinctly remember there being an NSX concept...
Anyway.. 2/3s of the picture is still concept if the middle one is Production... :dopey:

Last edited:
][IMG]

ha hah ha ha ha testing...... does this count, is it within the rules.......

thank you vista 2401..................big ups and much love (my girlfriend hates you now......)

FINAL ENTRY

This my Final Entry for the concepts...............( i hope)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, what exactly happened here?

First of all, Cap’n Howdy, welcome to GTPlanet.
Second and very important, don’t double, triple or six fold posts. Use the Edit function located in the lower right of your post.
Also, you don’t need to put the thumbnails code into the tags, just do it like you’ve done in your post #42. And don’t forget to mark your entry post clearly with a [COLOR="Red"][B]Final Entry[/B][/COLOR]

Now, [B]Vista2401[/B], read the rules carefully, the preview image must not be larger than 400px on the wider side. You have to post it either on thumbnail or a preview linked to the full size, not the full size and a link to the preview

][IMG]

ha hah ha ha ha testing...... does this count, is it within the rules.......

thank you vista 2401..................big ups and much love (my girlfriend hates you now......)

FINAL ENTRY

This my Final Entry for the concepts...............( i hope)

That was my car, in the first one.

Last edited by Scaff; Today at 8:02 PM.. Reason: Don't Double post kids - it only creates more work for the poor mods (and may incur our wrath)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Nice one Scaff, though you forgot post #50 :P:tup:

Ok, thank's for the tip, Nicknamealguem... it's changed.
and Cap'n Howdy, send your girlfriend my love :lol:

vista, your signature is really, really annoying.

Please don't close this! Just got a shot for this.

Latest Posts

Back