B BoomStick71 Messages 339 Messages BoomStick71 Feb 10, 2011 #1 I offer 2001 or 2004 AND 2003 For a Colored X1 2006 AND 2007 For a Colored X1 Post offer here, no Pms
I offer 2001 or 2004 AND 2003 For a Colored X1 2006 AND 2007 For a Colored X1 Post offer here, no Pms
dblnull Messages 649 Messages dblnull Feb 10, 2011 #2 Boom I got some 0 mile ones and getting 2 more tomorrow , pm me and we can swap tomorrow and Friday headed to bed now
Boom I got some 0 mile ones and getting 2 more tomorrow , pm me and we can swap tomorrow and Friday headed to bed now
B BoomStick71 Messages 339 Messages BoomStick71 Feb 10, 2011 #3 ALSO AVAILABLE, LVL 17, 24 Ticket 1000 Any takers?
A avoidthenoid Messages 501 Messages depends on slot Feb 10, 2011 #4 I'll take '06 and '07 for your choice of: X1 #3 Silver (0 miles) X1 #5 Gloss Black (0 miles) X1 #8 Gloss Blue (0 miles) X1 #10 Sky Blue (1664.9 miles) X1 #15 Cranberry (0 miles) I can trade now
I'll take '06 and '07 for your choice of: X1 #3 Silver (0 miles) X1 #5 Gloss Black (0 miles) X1 #8 Gloss Blue (0 miles) X1 #10 Sky Blue (1664.9 miles) X1 #15 Cranberry (0 miles) I can trade now
C Cpy Messages 2 Messages CptSlapaNigguh Feb 10, 2011 #5 Lvl 17 and 24 for either one of the following. Yellow Copper White Carbon S.Vetel Pink Red x1
B BoomStick71 Messages 339 Messages BoomStick71 Feb 10, 2011 #6 avoidthenoid I'll take '06 and '07 for your choice of: X1 #3 Silver (0 miles) X1 #5 Gloss Black (0 miles) X1 #8 Gloss Blue (0 miles) X1 #10 Sky Blue (1664.9 miles) X1 #15 Cranberry (0 miles) I can trade now Click to expand... I can do this tomorrow. I'm done for tonight. Pm me if you want to set something up.
avoidthenoid I'll take '06 and '07 for your choice of: X1 #3 Silver (0 miles) X1 #5 Gloss Black (0 miles) X1 #8 Gloss Blue (0 miles) X1 #10 Sky Blue (1664.9 miles) X1 #15 Cranberry (0 miles) I can trade now Click to expand... I can do this tomorrow. I'm done for tonight. Pm me if you want to set something up.
B BoomStick71 Messages 339 Messages BoomStick71 Feb 10, 2011 #7 Cpy Lvl 17 and 24 for either one of the following. Yellow Copper White Carbon S.Vetel Pink Red x1 Click to expand... If the red and copper are zero miles. We'll set something up. Pm me.
Cpy Lvl 17 and 24 for either one of the following. Yellow Copper White Carbon S.Vetel Pink Red x1 Click to expand... If the red and copper are zero miles. We'll set something up. Pm me.
RIPCDE Messages 364 Messages CDERIP Feb 10, 2011 #8 I've got zero mile vettel and carbon, like 2004,2001 tickets