2 Fast 2 Furious on DVD

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTchampion
  • 14 comments
  • 768 views
Bought 13 copies of it yesterday for all my friends.
Just kinda felt like doing something nice for them.
I DID NOT get a copy for myself though.
I'm not interested in it at all.
 
I bought it yesterday.i thought it was great(mainly because it had the evo in it, which is my favourite car).everyone on gtplanet was saying such bad things about it that i didnt expect much but i loved it.it also showed a preview of the game and it looks great too.
 
Movie sucks but the behind the scenes stuff is kinda neat.
 
not to mention the skyline he crashed into a pole.it was riced out, but its still a shame to waste such a great car.
 
I thought it was kind of funny watching their "driving school"

Did anyone noticed how much make-up was on that chick with the pink S2000. Look at her in the driving school... freckiles, then look at her in the movie... clear face.
 
I like this movie. I just watched the movie and all of the bonus footage. Good stuff. 👍
 
Wrecking the Skyline was nothing. They biffed that car from day one. AWD cars don't look too fancy taking corners so they took out the center differential... Why?!?! Plus, all the cars were relatively slow when compared what they were supposed to be.
 
Wow, its out already!
I've got to but it since we just won a DVD player!
Why is everyone here agains 2 fast 2 furious anyway?
Its not like its EXTREMELY bad.
It was a bit bad but not THAT bad.
Geez, some people!
 
Originally posted by DJ_andercore
Wow, its out already!
I've got to but it since we just won a DVD player!
Why is everyone here agains 2 fast 2 furious anyway?
Its not like its EXTREMELY bad.
It was a bit bad but not THAT bad.
Geez, some people!

Because many people hate riced out cars. Also, many people hate bad acting.
 
Originally posted by DJ_andercore
Wow, its out already!
I've got to but it since we just won a DVD player!
Why is everyone here agains 2 fast 2 furious anyway?
Its not like its EXTREMELY bad.
It was a bit bad but not THAT bad.
Geez, some people!

It's been out since 9/30/03.

I still think "Gone in 60 seconds" was a better movie.
 
Originally posted by Attila_Da_Hun
They ruined good cars. Poor charger and camaro:(

Don't forget the poor bimmer they went and ruined. :indiff:

German cars don't run very well on rice.
 
Back