2 games on 1 card?

Messages
57
Is it possoble to have 2 saved gt3 games on 1 memory card? Becuz i'm poor and can't afford another card:(
 
Originally posted by DensOSARDsupra
Is it possoble to have 2 saved gt3 games on 1 memory card? Becuz i'm poor and can't afford another card:(

I hope that we can have more than 1 game on 1 mem card for GT4.
 
However, you can get yourself either a Sharkport or an Xport (depending on where you live.) and that will enable you to save anything that is on your memory card directly onto the hard drive of your PC. That way, you can have as many GT3 game saves as you want with only 1 memory card.

Sharkport is for the NTSC version (USA) and PAL is for the rest of the world.
 
It would be nice to have an option to have three different saves available on the GT3 game...:|
 
Nah, it wouldn't - because, if your memory card shats itself, all games will be lost, won't they? :banghead:
 
But that's why people should take care of their memory cards...;)
 
I did take care of my card, and the friggin thing still corrupted. :grumpy:
 
All arguing aside, yeah I guess i should just get a sharkport. And I live in canada so i think I could get one.:confused: I really don't know tho.
 
Back