Gran Turismo 3 save file containing: Lamborghini Diablo GT and Porsche 911 GT3

• Thread starter Andre_2710
  • 4 comments
Brazil
Brazil
Hello readers, I'm currently playing Gran Turismo 3 A-spec, and recently, i discovered two cars that can't be normally obtained in the American version of the game: The Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 and Kazonuri's Porsche 911 996 GT3. So as I got fascinated by those cars and discovered that they couldn't be purchased normally, I started searching on the internet for a save game with both cars, but unfortunately, got no success. The websites I visited provided cheat codes to get the cars, but as I don't have a cheat device, I disregarded them, and the rest of the sites were for buying PS2 memory cards, and various other topics, but not what I was looking for. So I decided to make this post to see if anyone has the save or knows of a website that offers the GT3 save game with the Lamborghini and the Porsche so I can transfer it to my memory card using uLaunchelf.
Some informations:
As I said, I play the American version of Gran Turismo 3 (v1.10)

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 39
  • maxresdefault (1).jpg
    maxresdefault (1).jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
The Diablo is only in the Japanese (NTSC-J) version of the game. I doubt it would work if you imported it to your save game.

According to the Gran Turismo wiki, "If a cheat device is used to obtain it in the PAL version, the model defaults to a "wide body" Daihatsu Cuore." Not sure what happens with the American release.

I'm not sure about the 911 though.

Last edited:
The Diablo is only in the Japanese (NTSC-J) version of the game. I doubt it would work if you imported it to your save game.

According to the Gran Turismo wiki, "If a cheat device is used to obtain it in the PAL version, the model defaults to a "wide body" Daihatsu Cuore." Not sure what happens with the American release.

I'm not sure about the 911 though.

But I saw that the Lamborghini is present in the codes of the NTSC-U version, it's just not normally acquired

Take a look at one of the websites I went trying to find the save file: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps2/197470-gran-turismo-3-a-spec/saves

Last edited by a moderator:
But I saw that the Lamborghini is present in the codes of the NTSC-U version
It's my recollection that it is in the codes, but the model is removed and the car isn't accessible at all other than in the NTSC-J version.

The Diablo and 911 models were only removed from specifically the PAL release (plus the PAL and NTSC-J releases of GT Concept 2002 Tokyo-Geneva). As far as I'm aware, the NTSC-U version of GT3 has everything needed to use the cars once they're in the garage, as the actual physics parts for the cars exist in every retail version of GT3 and GTC.

I suspect there's probably at least one freeware cheat device that can be run via uLaunchELF, which would probably be the easiest option rather than hunting for old saves.

Back