LmGTPRO
goorgegt2013》ChevroletCorvette Z06
RoadRageDudez》Chevrolet Corvette Zr1
TheDragonCrasher》unconfirmed
Geoans》Gt by Citroen Race car

LMGTAM
HarskGaming96》Honda Nsx LM Race Car
RunFromHell》Mada Rx8Lm Race Car

I would like to drive the pescarolo 04`, but iff it gets wet iam out because I really cant drive in the wet sadly , so iff you deside to say no to my request its understandble ........

I would like to drive the pescarolo 04`, but iff it gets wet iam out because I really cant drive in the wet sadly , so iff you deside to say no to my request its understandble ........
Ok understood but i recommend to use Tc on to 1 in case of rain

Ok understood but i recommend to use Tc on to 1 in case of rain

Thank you for the advise , but trust me when I say that I have tryid everything to learn it , but as soon the weather comes to 100 % and goes on I will crash again and again and thats not something I want to use my time on anymore .......

Thank you for the advise , but trust me when I say that I have tryid everything to learn it , but as soon the weather comes to 100 % and goes on I will crash again and again and thats not something I want to use my time on anymore .......
Οκκκ

what will deside iff there will be wet weather , the weather in le man on the day ? Iff thats the case it could also be a completely dry race right ?

edit.
17. jun

skyfrit_dag@2x.png
skyfrit_nat@2x.png
14 , rain 0 mm , wind 4 m/s - according to the danish weather forecast

Last edited:
what will deside iff there will be wet weather , the weather in le man on the day ? Iff thats the case it could also be a completely dry race right ?

edit.
17. jun

skyfrit_dag@2x.png
skyfrit_nat@2x.png
14 , rain 0 mm , wind 4 m/s - according to the danish weather forecast
The game algorithm will deside whether will rain or not

But then you know what the room settings will be set at , which was what I asked about in the beginning :boggled:, or will you just deside something on the raceday ?

? I have selected a car , the pescarolo 04` , but it was up to you iff you would accept it , now that i couldnt promise anything about completeing the race because off wet driving......

Question. Will there be any requirements to use more than one set of tires? If not, I just see everyone using Racing Soft tires for the entire time.

Νο problem everything ok
Yes, everything is alright, thanks.

I just hadn't time recentely, because I'm hosting a rally championship and I can't run away from responsibilities. That's the reason why I had withdrawn. However, if there will be next race and if I have time, then I might be there. 👍

Good luck for the race, guys! :cheers:

Yes, everything is alright, thanks.

I just hadn't time recentely, because I'm hosting a rally championship and I can't run away from responsibilities. That's the reason why I had withdrawn. However, if there will be next race and if I have time, then I might be there. 👍

Good luck for the race, guys! :cheers:
Iam plannning to do a 24 lap race in Nurburgring on August

Back