2 More Variations of Grand Valley Speedway

Philippines
Quezon City, Philippines & Las Vegas, NV
GTP_VanishingBoy
Vanishing Boy
-> On its entirity, GVS is a mainstay in the Gran Turismo franchise. But do you know that PD can come up with two more variations other than the current East & Speedway format? If the done it to Yosemite (El Capitan), Cape Ring, Route 5, and more currently Matterhorn...it would be cake for PD to develop it, right?

-> These are based on the current Grand Valley '00/B format from GT6:

Grand Valley Circuit A
GVR%2520Race%2520Course.png

Grand Valley Circuit B
GVR%2520Speed%2520Circuit.png

(Credit: Shirakawaa)

^ What do you mean? Whine about more variations on one track? Motegi, Silverstone, Yosemite (in GT4), Eiger, Matterhorn, Fuji (in GT4), Sonoma (in GT4), & Brands Hatch featured multiple variations and nobody seems to complain...

^ What do you mean? Whine about more variations on one track? Motegi, Silverstone, Yosemite (in GT4), Eiger, Matterhorn, Fuji (in GT4), Sonoma (in GT4), & Brands Hatch featured multiple variations and nobody seems to complain...

Padding the track/variations number, I mean. I do have some master plans for threads with potential hidden layouts, stay tuned ;)

I'm in doubt which of the two I'd like the more. For that simple reason, you get my support 👍

They could even go all in and make tracks using only the sections around the hairpin and the bridge. Those could turn out to be fun as well.

Don't forget Cape Ring! I think GT6 has every almost possible combination there.

Easy, cheap and quick way to boost track count.
The whiners would then whine more. :indiff:
Padding the track/variations number, I mean. I do have some master plans for threads with potential hidden layouts, stay tuned ;)
Lmao imagine if Circuit Paul Ricard was in the game

On the subject of track variations, given the hilarious inclusion of the Alsace test course in GT7 you could consider the small downhill section to the hairpin as a karting/micro car racing track.

Last edited:
Back