2 Part Question

I literally just drove the Acura NSX '97 and Mitsubishi Evolution VII GSR '01 back to back and they are very evenly matched. Neither one is really much faster than the other.

Anyway, I'd have to go with the Deltawing. I hate that damn car.

I think amongst the worst car picks for me would have to include...

Dome Zero
Cadillac CIEN concept

HATE both of these even with the tunes I've tried!

Cheers

Both of the premium Audi R8 LMS (Oreca and Ultra) race cars are pretty awful! They need an 'extreme' tune and a lot of balance to stop it swapping ends. Awful on both criteria.

1. I think the worst car in GT6 is the Lunar Rover. I mean, it's cool to be able to drive on the moon, but there's no use for that vehicle in GT6 otherwise.

2. The worst vehicle for the money I think would be the Volkswagen War vehicles; the "Schwimmwagen" and "Kübelwagen" as all they're good for is a bit of fun on the track. I don't know if they can compete in any career mode events, but if they can; they probably won't be competitive in any of them unless you modify them. For those events, there's probably way better options for cheaper prices. In my opinion, they're just not worth buying.

In my opinion, they're just not worth buying.
quotihaveanopinionyour_c3cceb6c778035b816ef9466669e6d10.gif

(I kid, of course)

quotihaveanopinionyour_c3cceb6c778035b816ef9466669e6d10.gif

(I kid, of course)

(so do I)

Though, jokes aside; I still just don't seem them worth buying over other cars that are cheaper or along the same price. For the price of the more expensive one of the 2; I could buy a whole bunch of cars that are more useful in the game and are just more fun to drive. I've tried them in GT5 and didn't enjoy either much to at all, they just don't interest me.

Worst car in the game?

That's tough because the criteria change. Some cars are "the worst" because they are poorly modeled. Some are just pointless cars in that they can't be used or are awful to drive.

I'm going to pick the Fisker Karma as the worst. Does anyone use that?

As for the worst value, I agree with the GT40 Race Car. It's model is terrible, it's expensive, and they have a premium GT40 that they could have used as a basis to upgrade the old one.

Also I wasn't joking, I merely can't find where I heard it.

Here you go:

"Fascinating, Unauthorized Trivia

Think Porsche has never been in a Gran Turismo game? You might want to take a close look at GTPEDIA’s trivia chapter... Built by the most dedicated fans on the ‘planet, this book will test your knowledge of the series while teaching you interesting, amazing, and fun facts."

https://www.gtplanet.net/gtpedia/

👍

1. What's worst vehicle in game in your opinion?
2. What would you say is worst vehicle for money/credits?

These are good questions, the sort that consistent players of the game will eventually get around to asking. Yeah, how many times have we saved up for a car, gone down to the dealers, smacked 20 mill on the table and took the car off for a drive to just sit there dismayed.
Like - *groan WTF did I just do there? This can't be happening. Grrrrr.

So let's tackle Question #1 - the one with no criteria - totally subjective. An IMO thing, right?
1. What's worst vehicle in game in your opinion?

Worst wouldn't necessarily be for me the first vehicle to go if it was a process of elimination.
There's a whole bunch of Miatas I'll get rid of first. :D

Worst, for me, would be a car that was a disappointment. Long term players already have their worst cars - if the Nike was around I'd have said the Nike. :lol: Like what was the point of even having that car? Even the Model T was fun, and the ancient Merc, too. The Auto Union was a bit of a disapointment, too. Even the Tank Car. And the Hudson. While all these cars had something unique and lovable about them to any car enthusiast we had no real use for them for the car as it was placed it the game.
And the Lunar Rover takes the cake for that.
It even edges the Veyron out - which is a very strong contender for Most Disappointing Car in Gran Turismo- and that, too, because we don't really have the roads for what the Veyron is actually built for. When I take my TDU2 Veyron out for a run through Hawaii it is a spine-chilling, breathless ultra-highspeed blast though the highways from one side of Oahu to the other. It is trapped in the circuits of GT6 and therefore useless. It is not a pleasure to drive, it is a chore.
But the Lunar Rover tops that.
Here is a vehicle that actually makes a sound on the Moon. Aural lunacy. :lol:
Driving it on Earth with six times the gravity to suck it down further into sluggish docility would leave us gibbering.
Rover gets the Skunk award.

#2 Question. (Gee, I'm glad this is only a 2 part question.) :dopey:

2. What would you say is worst vehicle for money/credits?

So this one has some criteria, though still weighted subjectively. Obviously, within reason, we're going to be looking at a large sum of money if that was to have an effect on the decision - so I would say it's like going off to purchase a 20 M car and finding out it's a bomb.

Aha.

Hm. You know what. That would be a spoiler. You got 20 Million? Let's go find out. :mischievous:

Back