2 questions to Taku Imasaki POLL FINISHED

• Thread starter ron86
  • 89 comments

Which questions do you want me to ask Taku Imasaki?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't believe how AI is not one of the top 3 priorities in this poll!
This and sounds should be the eternal 2 items on anyone's hotlist!
That's why i voted for them ;)

Edit: and before someone replies "but they are aware of the sounds already", read my last post no they are not, Kaz used this line only one time in that interview with Jordan and i doubt it's even on their schedule.

I can't believe how AI is not one of the top 3 priorities in this poll!
Shows that most people don't care how fake/unrealistic the races/AI are as long as they win easy and can put 20 different spoilers, 20 different body kits and 200 stickers on their nice sounding premium cars.

Fixing sound seems 100times more important than fixing rim bug, pit stop bug, camber bug, brake bug, steering bug or fuel tank size bug when you look at the forum.

If it has to be asked, can't there just be one question about all the bugs, including the sound? No point asking about the sounds on their own

Is it OK for you that i close the Poll in about an hour? I wasnt able to set the counter under one day but my plan was to finish that thing at about 3:30 pm gmt+1

voted for the tires glitch only, as this should kick in some chat about 1.03.
Since GT6 life span is short as in prologue short i always thought of it as GT5.5 or if you want GT7 prologue.

The question that would be great is " Now that GT has established itself competing against many of the PC sims, are we expecting GT to progress further? would it be "The real racing simulator"? How much PD is willing to take the virtual driver/racer deeply into the real racing environment?

Edit: this should trigger an answer to all what is in the poll already let alone revealing some more features maybe as long as you wait through the answer we should be fine ;)

voted for the tires glitch only, as this should kick in some chat about 1.03.
Since GT6 life span is short as in prologue short i always thought of it as GT5.5 or if you want GT7 prologue.

The question that would be great is " Now that GT has established itself competing against many of the PC sims, are we expecting GT to progress further? would it be "The real racing simulator"? How much PD is willing to take the virtual driver/racer deeply into the real racing environment?

Doesn't the career mode answer that question ?
They are obviously not interested to create something even remotely close to a real race experience !

Doesn't the career mode answer that question ?
They are obviously not interested to create something even remotely close to a real race experience !

well the career mode has always been a joke and when i pointed that GT is competing against PC sims i meant in the physics and vehicle dynamics area, which is IMHO the purposes behind sim racing games.

The lack of a shuffle mode for online racing is a big deal for me. I used to love that in GT5. Shame its not in the top 2 :embarrassed:(
Honestly, i think that feature will come anyway as soon as the online will be enhanced (with clubs etc) :)

How about this, since simulation on video games is based on audio and video feedback, as well as controllers (ds and wheels) what measures are being made to assure we get the best experience possible? How soon can we expect to see upgrades to it?And to wich side pd is biased now? Sounds or video? Is it possible for this gen consoles to handle sounds as beautiful as the graphics?

What a joke. If your actually going to ask those pointless questions and waste everyones time (whether people know it or not), at least try to sneak in something that may actually benefit the community, like shuffle racing. If they realise people want it back it might make the difference whether its included or not.

Just mention the words shuffle in your questions ANYWHERE. You never know.

Yes, common sense prevailed and asking which decade we can expect sounds to be updated is No.1.

I know the answer already....

Kaz: "There is nothing wrong, the sound is exactly as i hear it in my car - with my ear plugs, fire retardant balaclava and helmet on"

Doh! :banghead:

"So Kaz, can we expect a prototype Dyson or Vax in the update or are you faithfully recreating the physics for the cyclone technology and bagless operation?

One things for sure, the PD sound dept must have the cleanest carpets in Japan"

"By the way, when can we expect the other half of the game, i paid for a whole one?"

Last edited:
Back