2 questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter cygnus_zero
  • 5 comments
  • 597 views
Messages
549
Messages
CygnusZero
Should I be turning traction control and skid recovery force off in every race? I'm not a beginner, played all other GT games, all forza games, but I don't know if these things are actually hurting my performance or not.
 
Yes turn off.
But where is the 2nd question??
 
Yes turn off.
But where is the 2nd question??

Oh sorry, my other question was is there a way to turn them off permenantly? The game keeps turning them back on every time I go into a race. It's annoying that I have to keep doing this.
 
it all depends on your skill level, if you can drive without them then it makes racing more enjoyable (and frustrating at times) the less help you get the better the feeling when you win those tight races
 
I find the most fun comes with TC 2, skid control off and ABS 1. Sure, I could turn it off, but it's boring being that sensitive with my gas pedal.
 
Back