RaceFace85 Messages 393 Germany Messages RaceFace85 Mar 3, 2018 #31 It is important to brake until you reach the apex to prevent understeering. This makes you so much faster.
It is important to brake until you reach the apex to prevent understeering. This makes you so much faster.
Antek Messages 31 Palma de Mallorca Messages Antek-79 Mar 3, 2018 #32 RaceFace85 It is important to brake until you reach the apex to prevent understeering. This makes you so much faster. Click to expand... I just shut down the PS4, I'll look on that tomorrow, see how am I doing. Thanks for the advice.
RaceFace85 It is important to brake until you reach the apex to prevent understeering. This makes you so much faster. Click to expand... I just shut down the PS4, I'll look on that tomorrow, see how am I doing. Thanks for the advice.
RaceFace85 Messages 393 Germany Messages RaceFace85 Mar 3, 2018 #33 Antek I just shut down the PS4, I'll look on that tomorrow, see how am I doing. Thanks for the advice. Click to expand... You have to release the brake slowly. A good time to start releasing the brake is when you start steering. When you are on the apex you can push the gas with the same speed as you released the brake.
Antek I just shut down the PS4, I'll look on that tomorrow, see how am I doing. Thanks for the advice. Click to expand... You have to release the brake slowly. A good time to start releasing the brake is when you start steering. When you are on the apex you can push the gas with the same speed as you released the brake.