H HoltNFrew Messages 483 Feb 8, 2011 #151 machate-man I have A gold/red body veyron need the exact colors name please! Click to expand...
D Dr.Mabuse666 Messages 1,585 Feb 15, 2011 #152 HoltNFrew I CAN repaint the cars too, no deal if you send me a Repainted Veyron like a guy just did, THANKS Click to expand... but you can not restore the original dual-tone color. Or am I missing something?
HoltNFrew I CAN repaint the cars too, no deal if you send me a Repainted Veyron like a guy just did, THANKS Click to expand... but you can not restore the original dual-tone color. Or am I missing something?
GT5_Tony1409 (Banned) Messages 62 Feb 15, 2011 #153 I have a Chrome Bugatti Veyron would you consider a trade? Im looking for a RS200 rally Car hope you can help
I have a Chrome Bugatti Veyron would you consider a trade? Im looking for a RS200 rally Car hope you can help