2 TONES Bugatti Veyron's QUEST!! Wanted!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter HoltNFrew
  • 152 comments
  • 7,718 views
I have a Black M / Black M Veyron and would like to trade for a X1. Just after B-Spec finishes his race, if you are interested.
and it's 0 miles ;-)

It's the UCD's one, for a X1 i'll pass thanks
 
I have a Grey Violet M/Violet M, I would like a Audi R8 #1

Also has 0 Miles with 1 switch
 
beige m / blue black m 0 miles no mods, ticket 24?
 
I know there are 10 more at least!! just ask guys come on!
 
I have a passionate pink one.

-all mods
-630 miles

Looking for:
-Toyota Seven
-Nissan R92CP
 
I've got a Bronze M / Brown M. I couldn't see which slots you have open. . .
 
Sterling M / Graphite M here. It's a fully tuned one with 56km/35miles.

For your Ford GT '02?
 
do u know if there is a white/red version?
 
Do you have light green m and dark green m
 
Just passed up on one I thought you had already....Light green/Light Blue....:dunce:

I'll try to get it back...
 
Does Black M / Black M count as a two tone Veyron? I know the colours are the same, but would it not show the colour as a single Black M if it was single tone?
 
Does Black M / Black M count as a two tone Veyron? I know the colours are the same, but would it not show the colour as a single Black M if it was single tone?

i would consider the Black / Black one, which is the UCD one, depending what you want for it sir...
 
Back