2 WHEELS ONLY- Post Your Ski Shots Here PLEASE READ THE OP

  • Thread starter Thread starter asriel
  • 266 comments
  • 36,382 views
nrburgringnordschleife9.jpg

:D
 
hi all, first post. i saw this thread and needed to join

first is my "lunch box" everyone laughs at it till i pass them in it

AutumnRing_1.jpg


and heres another good one

SpecialStageRoute5.jpg


as you can tell i like ugly with low hp :drool:
 
Who said you cant drive an Enzo like a hot hatch??


trialmountaincircuit61.jpg

trialmountaincircuit51.jpg

trialmountaincircuit3l.jpg

trialmountaincircuit2s.jpg

trialmountaincircuit1.jpg
 
autodromonazionalemonzaz.jpg

Practising for the great stunt show.
 
From the seasonal event.
TrialMountainCircuit_8.jpg
 
Last edited:
034b8haNojHAeCEla_0.jpg


It is actually only one tire on the ground but I love this picture none the less.
 
:)cooljetta & medigo
nice pics but a couple break the rules ski shots only please stick to the rules thanks
can you edit please soon as one person breaks the rules it all goes wrong:)
 
So you want 2 side wheels, not any two wheels 👍
 
So you want 2 side wheels, not any two wheels 👍

yep thats it mate there is another thread for wheelies i would link it but i don't know how :)
 
yep thats it mate there is another thread for wheelies i would link it but i don't know how :)

nice one for the edit by the way cooljetta 👍👍👍
 
:)cooljetta & medigo
nice pics but a couple break the rules ski shots only please stick to the rules thanks
can you edit please soon as one person breaks the rules it all goes wrong:)

Sorry, when I saw cooljetta's pics. I thought the front counted >_>
 
Sorry pics aren't loading I will try again.


 
I should have save the replay from the RX-7 seasonal. My car was severely overpowered and had racing softs. I had to fight off traction rolling the entire race and ended up winning by something like 0.014 seconds. Came very close to flipping at least once.
 
Back