2 WHEELS ONLY- Post Your Ski Shots Here PLEASE READ THE OP

  • Thread starter Thread starter asriel
  • 266 comments
  • 36,382 views
Bit of micro-car action here

5839505945_35f0952625_b.jpg


And as a bonus, no-wheels?

5839506027_44452a897e_b.jpg
 
From the latest seasonal race I ended up with these..

deepforestraceway4.jpg


tokyor2466.jpg


tokyor2467.jpg
 
2gTuV.jpg


Some great photos guys 👍
 
From the seasonal events, I had to catch up after missing GT5 for about 2 months... :(
NrburgringNordschleife_15.jpg

TokyoR246_15.jpg
 
I wish I could say my lap survived this one...

nrburgringnordschleife1wu.jpg
 
Just a little fun with a little car:sly:
deepforestracewayr.jpg
 
Specky & sciroccooo stick to the rules please no wheelies side wheels only please edit thanks
 
Skiing is an automotive driving stunt where the car is driven while balanced
only on two wheels, either the pair on the driver side or on the passenger side
please stick to the rules thanks
 
Audi A4 DTM



(Is one wheel only allowed?)
 
(Is one wheel only allowed?)
not really:)
 
Back