20 mil

  • Thread starter Thread starter maf427
  • 26 comments
  • 1,323 views
Messages
6
United States
New York
Messages
maf427
New here and I sure this has been asked.
Is there anyway to disable the 20 mil limit?
 
No. What would be the point of there being a limit if you could just disable it? :p
 
Does anyone know if PD will ever remove or raise the 20M credit limit? It really is ridiculous and it always has been, wonder if it always will. And to me it seems very artificial to force a certain "excitement" upon someone when they have to blow every last credit to buy a certain special car. That's how many people miss those rare appearances in the UCD, because they tend to show up right after someone pulls the trigger on another pricey model. ACK!
 
Use your Bobs for alternate bank accounts. Each one can hold unlimited funds, which will give you a total of seven accounts. If you are running 200%, I wouldn't suggest going over 10 million on each driver since you will only be able to hold up to 20 million in the primary account. Believe me, in a while money will no longer be an issue.
 
Use your Bobs for alternate bank accounts. Each one can hold unlimited funds, which will give you a total of seven accounts. If you are running 200%, I wouldn't suggest going over 10 million on each driver since you will only be able to hold up to 20 million in the primary account. Believe me, in a while money will no longer be an issue.

How does that work?

Doesn't the cash from bspec just go with the same cash you win from Aspec? :S
 
Nope. Each your drivers can hold up to 20 million in credits I believe so it's what 6 drivers? That's a whole lotta credits to have.
 
Nope. Each your drivers can hold up to 20 million in credits I believe so it's what 6 drivers? That's a whole lotta credits to have.

I'm still not following. So say on my primary account (HanibalII) I have my aspec races, than 4 Bspec drivers, are you saying on the one account, I can have 80 million credits because I have 4 Bpec drivers?

Cheers
 
Well yeah but you can add the 20 mil max to that you earn yourself for a cool 100 mil in credits, in addition to what your b spec drivers can hold.
 
Well yeah but you can add the 20 mil max to that you earn yourself for a cool 100 mil in credits, in addition to what your b spec drivers can hold.

Nice! That could come in use. Although I don't have any decent cars coming up for sale anytime soon :(

Over 400 game days till I can get a 2J :(
 
Try a ticket instead of waiting Haniballl - head on over to the Marketplace and trade for it instead.

As far as how much each of your B-Spec drivers can hold as far as credits, it is unlimited. Just know that when you cash in, you will be held to the 20M limit. So generally if you are at the 200% log in bonus, there is no point in having more than 10M sitting on each driver. You can also head over to the B-Spec forum and get in a friend train, or you can even trade goodies to have your Bobs run in a widget marathon at the marketplace.
 
Try a ticket instead of waiting Haniballl - head on over to the Marketplace and trade for it instead.

As far as how much each of your B-Spec drivers can hold as far as credits, it is unlimited. Just know that when you cash in, you will be held to the 20M limit. So generally if you are at the 200% log in bonus, there is no point in having more than 10M sitting on each driver. You can also head over to the B-Spec forum and get in a friend train, or you can even trade goodies to have your Bobs run in a widget marathon at the marketplace.

What do you mean cash in?


How do you actually find out how much each of your drivers has?

I took a look at the profile of each of my drivers, they have the 'Cr' sign but they don't show how much money they have....

Am I missing something?

Also what happens when you retire your drivers?

Do you lose levels of Bspec?

I'm currently coming up to level 35 (Will be getting an X1 soon!) But I'm falling seriously short on cash. Even grinding I'm not getting much.

Cheers
 
What do you mean cash in?


How do you actually find out how much each of your drivers has?

I took a look at the profile of each of my drivers, they have the 'Cr' sign but they don't show how much money they have....

Am I missing something?

Also what happens when you retire your drivers?

Do you lose levels of Bspec?

I'm currently coming up to level 35 (Will be getting an X1 soon!) But I'm falling seriously short on cash. Even grinding I'm not getting much.

Cheers

You get that money from remote races. If you retire your driver you don't lose any B-Spec level.

Try some seasonals, you can get lots of money in all of them, particularly the F1 seasonal where you can get around 3 or 4 million.
 
What do you mean cash in?


How do you actually find out how much each of your drivers has?

I took a look at the profile of each of my drivers, they have the 'Cr' sign but they don't show how much money they have....

Am I missing something?

Also what happens when you retire your drivers?

Do you lose levels of Bspec?

I'm currently coming up to level 35 (Will be getting an X1 soon!) But I'm falling seriously short on cash. Even grinding I'm not getting much.

Cheers

When you create drivers in B-Spec, you get the option to share them online. This is the one of two ways to acheive credits. When you do share them, this allows people on your friends list to race your Bobs. Once your Bobs start participating in races, you will see amounts appear for each driver. All you need to do to cash them in is simply hit "receive prizes". The higher the level the individual driver, the better they will do in races, which gets you more credits per race. Once an individual driver reaches level 40, you can retire them and start over with a new driver from scratch. I enjoy retiring drivers just to try and get funny names for the new guys like K.Ong or T.Oaster.
 
You get that money from remote races. If you retire your driver you don't lose any B-Spec level.

Try some seasonals, you can get lots of money in all of them, particularly the F1 seasonal where you can get around 3 or 4 million.

Yeah, I've been doing the seasonals in B-spec to get some quick cash. With login bonus getting 800k-1mil. Tried the Fi challenge and couldnt do it. Best I got was 6th. Too hard for me currently.
So how much do you get normally for remote races?
 
There could be a way, it hasn't been found yet. But be assured, someone is on it.
 
That all depends on how well they do, and what track they participate on. If you can get all six in a grind session, usually overnight gains can be a million per driver that have decent levels.
 
When you create drivers in B-Spec, you get the option to share them online. This is the one of two ways to acheive credits. When you do share them, this allows people on your friends list to race your Bobs. Once your Bobs start participating in races, you will see amounts appear for each driver. All you need to do to cash them in is simply hit "receive prizes". The higher the level the individual driver, the better they will do in races, which gets you more credits per race. Once an individual driver reaches level 40, you can retire them and start over with a new driver from scratch. I enjoy retiring drivers just to try and get funny names for the new guys like K.Ong or T.Oaster.

Awesome. Is it worth more than just grinding Bspec seasonals?
Do you get a reasonable amount of experience?
 
That all depends on how well they do, and what track they participate on. If you can get all six in a grind session, usually overnight gains can be a million per driver that have decent levels.

I thought the limit was 4 drivers?

At present, I have a level 33 driver, a level 31 and 2 level 28s.

I've been putting them in endurance races overnight to build up experience and put them to use while I sleep.

Also, in regards to winning the X1, do you need a level 35 driver, or just get Bspec to level 35?
 
Awesome. Is it worth more than just grinding Bspec seasonals?
Do you get a reasonable amount of experience?

Yep, it is a very easy way to gain experience. Being in a grind session with someone using a widget to do the races is the easiest way to gain exp. Afterall, they are doing the work for you!

I thought the limit was 4 drivers?

At present, I have a level 33 driver, a level 31 and 2 level 28s.

I've been putting them in endurance races overnight to build up experience and put them to use while I sleep.

Also, in regards to winning the X1, do you need a level 35 driver, or just get Bspec to level 35?

Up to six drivers are allowed, you may want to go into the driver section to see if you can create two more yet. It all depends on exp. on when you can do so. You start with one, and work your way up.

To get the X1, you need to be at 35, not your drivers.
 
Yep, it is a very easy way to gain experience. Being in a grind session with someone using a widget to do the races is the easiest way to gain exp. Afterall, they are doing the work for you!



Up to six drivers are allowed, you may want to go into the driver section to see if you can create two more yet. It all depends on exp. on when you can do so. You start with one, and work your way up.

To get the X1, you need to be at 35, not your drivers.

What is this widget you speak of?

I'll have to go and make a couple more drivers than. I'm currently in the middle of doing the 172 lap endurance with my current 4 drivers.Gets a good deal of experience. It'll push me over the level 35 :)
 
Here is the link to the widget: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=185890&highlight=widget

Watch the very informative video on how to use it. What I would also recommend is setting up a second account and using that for the widget grinder. If you use it on your main account, only 1 driver will get raced. If you use a second account, you can then race all your drivers on your primary account, instead of just one. What the widget does is simply start one remote race after the other until you turn it off. Your PS3 must be in remote standby, and the widget is run on your PC. I generally start the grinder when I go to bed and let it run all night long when I am in need of cash.
 
Here is the link to the widget: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=185890&highlight=widget

Watch the very informative video on how to use it. What I would also recommend is setting up a second account and using that for the widget grinder. If you use it on your main account, only 1 driver will get raced. If you use a second account, you can then race all your drivers on your primary account, instead of just one. What the widget does is simply start one remote race after the other until you turn it off. Your PS3 must be in remote standby, and the widget is run on your PC. I generally start the grinder when I go to bed and let it run all night long when I am in need of cash.

Awesome! Thanks. Will take a look at it.

The part with the second account has confused me a little....Could you clarify it further for me please?

Just did a bit of reading. I'm unable to use it, as my OS is Ubuntu.



Cheers
 
Say your main ps3 account is Hanniballl. If you start up and run the widget from that account, it will only race 1 driver, picking 15 other drivers to fill the field. If you create a second ps3 user account, say Hanniballls (sorry, couldnt resist), and load GT5 using that second account. It will only run one driver from that account allowing you to run all six of your Hanniballl drivers.

At this point I would head to the B-Spec forum and find a user that will race your bobs for you. Most guys there are willing to help out a new guy looking to get ahead in the game.
 
Say your main ps3 account is Hanniballl. If you start up and run the widget from that account, it will only race 1 driver, picking 15 other drivers to fill the field. If you create a second ps3 user account, say Hanniballls (sorry, couldnt resist), and load GT5 using that second account. It will only run one driver from that account allowing you to run all six of your Hanniballl drivers.

At this point I would head to the B-Spec forum and find a user that will race your bobs for you. Most guys there are willing to help out a new guy looking to get ahead in the game.


Oh I get it. Because I'd friend request my first account, the second would pick all the drivers from my first account to fill up all the spots :)

I'll have to see if my brother will let me use his computer for this. I've only got my laptop, and as I said, it's running Ubuntu. :(

Thanks for that suggestion! As well as all the help you've given me! :)
 
Now you got it! Once you get it locked down, you will get to a point of having more money than you will know what to do with! Good luck, and have fun!
 
Now you got it! Once you get it locked down, you will get to a point of having more money than you will know what to do with! Good luck, and have fun!

Will deffinitely look into this for tonight.

Cheers :)
 
Back