20 million credits for free!

I'm one of those people that would not mind if I had access to everything right away, infact I would prefer it. That would make the game much more fun to me as I like taking cars onto the Nordschleife to compare lap times with other cars in my garage. Thats where the fun factor lies for me, not grinding for months on end to collect the cars for me to enjoy after.

Maybe PD could have an option in the very beginning of the game, 1. Normal and 2. Unlocked

As a busy family man sometimes I only get 3 or 4 hrs a week, how long do you think it would take me to unlock all the premium cars that are worth driving?
You do not have to unlock all the premium cars that are worth driving.

@hall90 - what I meant was I would prefer it if I had access to them right away to drive, tune and use them online. That would not in anyway shorten the lifespan for me as I love driving different cars and tuning them.

That is why I said having 2 options where it would compensate for someone like me that doesnt have the time to grind, and at the same time leave an option for people that do want to acquire their cars through grinding.

@hall90 - what I meant was I would prefer it if I had access to them right away to drive, tune and use them online. That would not in anyway shorten the lifespan for me as I love driving different cars and tuning them.

That is why I said having 2 options where it would compensate for someone like me that doesnt have the time to grind, and at the same time leave an option for people that do want to acquire their cars through grinding.
I have not got a lot of time to play GT6 that's why I did the money glitch to make it a bit easy.

It shouldn't be about grinding - there should be enough varied challenges where you can make enough credits to buy your first sports car (for instance), which then enables you to win better races for more credits until you can afford your first race car, which then really opens up your ability to win much bigger prize pots to start your car collection in earnest. You know, I'd be happy to do that even though 'playing the game' is not my primary goal in GT since joining GTPlanet's WRS and online racing came into being.

GT4's game progression seemed to work well as I remember... I don't recall the feeling of having to grind, except maybe running one of the short tracks a number of times to buy my first Evo IV, with which I stuck until I ended up winning a racing car at some point.

The problem (there are many of course, at this point) with GT6 is not limited simply to stupidly small prize pots, its the carrot-on-a-stick scenario of having 20 million credit classic race cars that, with the current state of affairs, you know you are never going to have the time to accumulate enough credits to buy. It isn't a petulant, greedy desire to have everything now, now, now (at least not for me), its a ball of frustration inspired by the fact it seems very much as though I'm being manipulated into forking out ever more money because its the only legitimate way to get the things I want from the game. I don't have time for that. I didn't even manage to buy every car I intended to in GT5 and its been out 3 years. If the suggestion that GT7 could be out in a year or so has any truth to it, where does that leave GT6 and all the resources we paid for (by buying the game) and never got to enjoy?

What's more, I feel this way and I'm a die hard fan of the series who has bought every game and will spend alot of time with it until the next one comes out. So the frustration is going to be the more for a quick-fix gamer who wants to tick all the boxes and move on to something else. I don't buy many games at all.... one maybe two a year at most. I am not a typical gamer in that regard.... so to one that always needs a new distraction and buys every new release in a genre, GT6 is going to end up nothing more than an expensive and un-finished curiosity.

Last edited:
Im just gonna use this glitch only to buy all the 20 million cr cars then when i spet it all, i'll play the game as usual with the money from races.

Guys if this has been already mentioned then my apologies but if your doing the M4 glitch make sure you are not in one of the M4's when you go to sell another. The game will freeze/lock the next time you try to enter the garage!:scared: Again if this had been pointed out my apologies but i thought i should put it out there if not.

:lol: I'll take a stab it it...

It's more like you bought your snow blower and all the stuff in your garage but I'm not going to let you use the blower until you can do 500 push-ups in 2 minutes. The lawn mower until you finish writing "I would like to mow my lawn" out by hand on paper 20,000 times, and every time you want a tool you have to solve a riddle.

Or you could just exploit a loop-hole in my usage policy and use the stuff you paid for as you see fit.

I've got another example, am I close?

You rent a house from a landlord, paying up front for lifetime use. You expect the landlord to carry out maintenance and repairs for free, but anticipate that some extras like double glazing, air conditioning and an extension will be available. Some of which you may pay for.

You move in, take a shower and notice that the taps aren't fully open, only getting a small spray of water which isn't really enough to keep you clean.

You discover a secret tunnel, that with some minor hazards, allows access to a huge water tank. It was already in the property when you paid for the lifetime rent, so technically it is yours to use. It may even have been left there deliberately, or it may have been forgotten about, or the tunnel may even have been a mistake when part of the property was built. When you get to the tank, by turning the right tap, you get a massive boost of extra water. Use it carefully, and you can keep clean forever whilst you are in the house.

When you moved in, you hoped that you'd get full use of all the water facilities, but you have an empty swimming pool and the strong urge to use the water slide ...

To use the tunnel is not breaking any rules as such, but it is there, and you aren't satisfied with the current flow of water. You expect that things will change, but don't know when, nor what those changes will be.

But the tunnel could crumble any day, and the route through is likely to become harder even if it remains passable.

Last edited:
Im just gonna use this glitch only to buy all the 20 million cr cars then when i spet it all, i'll play the game as usual with the money from races.

You can't do that. You have to continue to buy either the M4 or AMG in order to have something to do it the next time. Buying a 20 mil car takes you to zero. Unless you have other stuff in your garage to sell so you can then buy an M4 or AMG.

Guys if this has been already mentioned then my apologies but if your doing the M4 glitch make sure you are not in one of the M4's when you go to sell another. The game will freeze/lock the next time you try to enter the garage!:scared: Again if this had been pointed out my apologies but i thought i should put it out there if not.

Lets make that ANY ver. 1.01 car. That includes the Deltawing, which I was in and froze it twice.

I've got another example, am I close?

You rent a house from a landlord, paying up front for lifetime use. You expect the landlord to carry out maintenance and repairs for free, but anticipate that some extras like double glazing, air conditioning and an extension will be available. Some of which you may pay for.

You move in, take a shower and notice that the taps aren't fully open, only getting a small spray of water which isn't really enough to keep you clean.

You discover a secret tunnel, that with some minor hazards, allows access to a huge water tank. It was already in the property when you paid for the lifetime rent, so technically it is yours to use. It may even have been left there deliberately, or it may have been forgotten about, or the tunnel may even have been a mistake when part of the property was built. When you get to the tank, by turning the right tap, you get a massive boost of extra water. Use it carefully, and you can keep clean forever whilst you are in the house.

When you moved in, you hoped that you'd get full use of all the water facilities, but you have an empty swimming pool and the strong urge to use the water slide ...

To use the tunnel is breaking any rules as such, but it is there, and you aren't satisfied with the current flow of water. You expect that things will change, but don't know when, nor what those changes will be.

But the tunnel could crumble any day, and the route through is likely to become harder even if it remains passable.

Just one problem with your analogy...you are renting the house (which is correct IAW the terms of use) not own. That tunnel may have been in the house but it probably was not meant to be used since it was in a SECRET tunnel; and the owner didn't tell you about it.

So, this glitch has surface almost a week ago, first time I saw it was last sunday.
Wouldn't a glitch of this magnitude be patch ASAP? Especialy now with this new streamline arquitecture, where PD can do micro updates and with all the microtransations thing.
Something odd is going on, I start to believe this was intencional and it´s almost a marketing maneuver.

I think the classics are the reason GT6s economy is so flawed. Take them out of the equation and you are left with 2 million credits race cars as the most expensive cars in this game. Thats still alot to grind for with current pay outs, but if PD were to patch stuff as the online login bonus or PP-Credit scale system from GT5, its not.

PD should just go back to GT3s a spec mode, making classics as the 20 million cars only obtainable as prize cars by beating certain a spec events.

So, this glitch...Something odd is going on, I start to believe this was intentional...

Maybe there are some anti-capitalist rebels at PD who were against the idea of microtransactions, & then hid this glitch in the code like some kind of easter egg for us to find! :D

You can't do that. You have to continue to buy either the M4 or AMG in order to have something to do it the next time. Buying a 20 mil car takes you to zero. Unless you have other stuff in your garage to sell so you can then buy an M4 or AMG.

Forgot about that lol so im pretty much stuck with 20 million cr sitting in the bank ? Well cant really complain about that. I'll just keep myself from spending it unless i really need it.

Forgot about that lol so im pretty much stuck with 20 million cr sitting in the bank ? Well cant really complain about that. I'll just keep myself from spending it unless i really need it.

Just buy a load of 20 million wagons and sell them when and if you get short, think they are valued at 6 million each trade.

Well, it took me 2 hours to make a $600,000,000 savings account. I took $20M, and spent about 20-30 minutes purchasing exactly 100 BMW M4s in 1.01. It goes quicker if you sort the BMW's by model year so the M4 is always at the beginning. It also goes quicker for selling if you choose to use the car right away, because the default list sort in the garage is the last used. As such, you'll have far less click selling them since the sort to they top. Just make sure you choose a car that's in 1.0 before you drop back. Then I dropped back to 1.0 and it took me 1.5 hours to swap 100 M4s for 100 $20M cars that will later sell for $6M. Now I can play the game normal, but if I ever need money, I have a giant trust fund waiting for me in $6M chunks. :)

What cars sell for 6 million?! I sold 20 red bulls got 1.8 each.

Just one problem with your analogy...you are renting the house (which is correct IAW the terms of use) not own. That tunnel may have been in the house but it probably was not meant to be used since it was in a SECRET tunnel; and the owner didn't tell you about it.

We don't get told quite a few things, contents of updates, trophies, prizes, unlocked events, and usually a few other hidden bits and pieces

I would also like to point out that I would never support micro transactions of what is already on the disc/digital content. However I will be buying the DLC packages that PD have planned for us providing they give us cars we actually want and not another 10 GTR's.

Just buy a load of 20 million wagons and sell them when and if you get short, think they are valued at 6 million each trade.
Yea i might do that, im afraid of ruining the game but deciding to glitch is already ruining it haha. Though i only want to buy all the 20 million cr cars since i dont have a lot of time like i used to (less interest in video games and more about college).

Yea i might do that, im afraid of ruining the game but deciding to glitch is already ruining it haha. Though i only want to buy all the 20 million cr cars since i dont have a lot of time like i used to (less interest in video games and more about college).

Exactly that said 20 mill for each wagon well its darn right greedy if you ask me glitch away!!:D

So, this glitch has surface almost a week ago, first time I saw it was last sunday.
Wouldn't a glitch of this magnitude be patch ASAP? Especialy now with this new streamline arquitecture, where PD can do micro updates and with all the microtransations thing.
Something odd is going on, I start to believe this was intencional and it´s almost a marketing maneuver.

Or maybe PD can't fix it...

B
We don't get told quite a few things, contents of updates, trophies, prizes, unlocked events, and usually a few other hidden bits and pieces

We are supposed to under that notifications tab below the garage. Its not active yet. But I think you're right. I don't think they'll tell us about the micro changes, only the major updates!

Back