200-250 hp races

  • Thread starter Thread starter rossellini
  • 35 comments
  • 2,661 views
Messages
113
I think this type of races are most fun races on so many levels.... Of course including comfort tires, aids off and CLEAN racing... I'm sure that I'm not the only one who thinks like this so maybe we can organize some races or even a league here.. or at least talk about it 👍
Big advantage for the race is also the fact that not so many people will lose control in corners and it's more competitive til the end..
In open lobby it's very rare to find this type of races, and eventually when you find it there will be some dipstick /delboy mode off/ who likes to crash into other drivers, so I tought it would be the best way to arrange things like that on forums... Everyone is welcome to contribute with some ideas, if you are interested...
 
Sounds good, I'll be up for that setting even with less powered cars. Would be great to find some mature racers doing more like racing together than against.
 
I'm all for some lower power races. They are much more fun and competitive, and are very hard to come by in the open lobby. I think some themed races such as, euro classics, wagons, miatas, etc. would be very fun. If you want, add me on psn(same name as on here).
 
I'll race with those regulations. Any car, Any track. JUST ADDDD ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WainmanRabbit
 
i love these 250HP races my little 247hp civic justs smokes the others

it is about tuning skill and racing skill combined
 
I'm all for some lower power races. They are much more fun and competitive, and are very hard to come by in the open lobby. I think some themed races such as, euro classics, wagons, miatas, etc. would be very fun. If you want, add me on psn(same name as on here).

I think the theme races would be fun. It would be cool to recreate the Japanese '70s classics race and stuff like that.
 
Great hp class to race in specially if you're limiting tires to comforts. Last time I caught a race with the same regulations, it turned into a race between "apex-runners" and drifters. Loads of fun. Best of luck to OP
 
anyone interested in some racing tonight?... I'm CET (time zone) btw...
however today I had some internet conection breaks so it would be better if someone else creates race because I don't want to mess up whole group if my conection breakes again...
my psn - nostradavor
 
anyone interested in some racing tonight?... I'm CET (time zone) btw...
however today I had some internet conection breaks so it would be better if someone else creates race because I don't want to mess up whole group if my conection breakes again...
my psn - nostradavor

I gotta work until 11:00 or so EST, but I am up for anything after that.
 
I gotta work until 11:00 or so EST, but I am up for anything after that.

that means you have to work another 8 hours?

i can't make that because in 8 hours here will be 5 a.m. :yuck:

some europeans?
 
Oh.. I just started GT5... another update. 1.03. WOOT! Anyways... I will be home at 10 est. I'll check this forum... my psn is Rsection8 (the "s" is not capitalized like it is on here). Add me..

Who's gonna host?
 
that means you have to work another 8 hours?

i can't make that because in 8 hours here will be 5 a.m. :yuck:

some europeans?

Haha, yeah, I am not at work now, I work from like 4:30-11:00 PM EST. Thats a shame though that we will have to miss out tonight...
 
My favourite races in all honesty, will be online later as soon as this new update loads up........

Oh yeah and my PSN is philipmotorz
 
just messin around in open lobby I created a room titled 200 - 250. ppl kept joining so now we r racing... I need to build a car though... hahaha
 
I made a room in open lobby. titled 200 - 250hp. Monza Circuit for now. Damage is on, no skid recovery, soft sport tires, 950 kg minimum weight. 256 max hp. That's all I got. I hope some join. Online and running now..

Rsection8 is psn. add if you would like.
 
Room number 1472 6118 3787 3248 1779. No boost either..
:)
 
Add me, I'll be online a week or so before Christmas.
 
Those were quite fun. I wish I hadn't been an idiot right before we went to start the final race, but oh well.
 
Next Friday evening hours CET I'm gonna repeat something similar, Lobby name is "Fair n mature pls".

PS sorry for your connection issues Rosselini
 
friday i should have some time, gotta work till 8pm CET tough :/
 
I believe 8:00 CET is 2:00 EST?
If so, I am down for racing too.
 
Next Friday evening hours CET I'm gonna repeat something similar, Lobby name is "Fair n mature pls".

PS sorry for your connection issues Rosselini

yes, very sorry about that... but however, i'm glad i found nice team for some racing.. we will have many opportunities to race again :sly:
i found out that the problems are with my internet provider because my neighbours also have the same problem.. everything will probably be fixed until tommorow evening so i can't wait to race again...

ps I will tune some cars for next time, yesterday I didn't want to waste time on tuning because I knew I'll probably have connection issues...

@rafnix
maybe you can tell me max power and weight restrictions for the future so that way I can edit my first post on topic and I'll create rules.. that way everyone will be ready for races 👍
 
Those were quite fun. I wish I hadn't been an idiot right before we went to start the final race, but oh well.

AHahaha... I wondered about that. That was pretty fun. The rattle-can pink car of yours has got some "giddy up" to it. We'll do it again.
 
Count me in for the next race night. PSN: T-Money645
 
@rafnix
maybe you can tell me max power and weight restrictions for the future so that way I can edit my first post on topic and I'll create rules.. that way everyone will be ready for races 👍

What about the older beauties around 60s and 70s, cars were much lighter and faster ones had around 160hp (120kw) for Friday?
 
I can do the Europe Time Zone races too... I work a split shift. So I'm home 8 - 11:30 CET. I might jump on with you guys if thats cool..
 
Back