200 or so Fiero owners people meet in Monza, pictures inside.

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 44 comments
  • 1,775 views
I believe I would go for a plain jane base 911 Carrera coupe. Keep it simple.

Although, a 4S is tempting...
 
which model tho... the 993 or 996... i love the 993... :drool:... rarer and sweeter
 
LOLOLOLOL!!!! I love the change of thread name!!! hahaha it ROCKS!!!

Cano

haha, Fiero owners... you hit it, punk rock!
 
Originally posted by Cano

haha, Fiero owners... you hit it, punk rock!
Yeah, like a day after he created this thread. :odd: He's so slow usually.
 
Originally posted by bengee
which model tho... the 993 or 996... i love the 993... :drool:... rarer and sweeter

Oh - 996. I was talking about buying new.
 
Originally posted by Cano
LOLOLOLOL!!!! I love the change of thread name!!! hahaha it ROCKS!!!

Cano

haha, Fiero owners... you hit it, punk rock!

I thought it'd be less... hmm... provocative? :D


Originally posted by Dr.Dougie
Yeah, like a day after he created this thread. :odd: He's so slow usually.

:odd: Usually?
 
Originally posted by M5Power
Yeah, like a day after he created this thread. :odd: He's so slow usually.

O_o yesterday it was called 200 Ferrari owners dude

Cano

:odd: :odd: :odd:
 
Originally posted by Cano
O_o yesterday it was called 200 Ferrari owners dude

Cano

:odd: :odd: :odd:

That's the point I'm making.
 
Originally posted by Concept
Pa rum pum pum pum. *ching*

I once performed that at a concert when I was 8.

But that has nothing to do about Ferrari's.
 
Back