2000 BDay Ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter isocollector
  • 13 comments
  • 674 views

isocollector

(Banned)
Messages
2,565
Messages
depends on garage
Looking 2000 BDay Ticket

I have 1992 1993 and 1991 in 3 different slots.

Let me know if you are interested

Can deal now !

isocollector
 
Last edited:
I could trade you a 1967 for a 1992 if you are interested. Please let me know.
 
I'd like a 2000 to start but i'll think about the 1967
 
1967 is nice if you are looking for a Chapparal 2D, Ford Mark IV, or Ferrari 330 P4. Let me know if and when you decide to do the trade. Thanks.
 
Oh wait yes i do have that one just not in a trading slot tonight
 
How to get bday tickets everyday?? Is it by changing dates in XMB?? But how?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
PM sent
 
You have anything else to put up for trade?

I can trade now
 
Vettel 0 miles or Black X1 0 miles or Level 21 Ticket just cant remember if i send from this garage tonight ;)
 
Don't care about X2010 & I already have a Lvl 21 ticket
 
Well other then the tickets minus 1966 that all i got for tonight
 
Late night Bump :)
 
Back