2000 Ford Falcon XR8 for anything in garage (800+ cars)

  • Thread starter Thread starter AeroxSchumi
  • 7 comments
  • 502 views
Messages
60
Messages
AeroxSchumi
I would like to get the ford falcon car before the limit is back so I want to trade today. Everything in my garage is available for trade, see my sig.

thanx for the offer
 
Last edited:
R390 GT1 Race Car '98 is it 0 miles ?

If not I can trade for a Ford Falcon in 6.5hrs ?
 
205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car '86 in 8 hours?
 
I actually want to trade earlier, and most of my cars aren't 0/0 cars (a few exceptions, andthe R390 is not one of them)
 
I have the Ford Falcon XR8 I can trade in 2 hours from now, if you want to trade it for your Muira P400
 
I can trade a falcon in 6 hours.

For it, I would like the dodge viper team oreca #91 or Opel Calibra Touring car.
 
Sorry, just found a trader
 
Back