wrapture Messages 1,089 Louisiana Messages wrapture Feb 5, 2012 #1 I really want this car. Can trade now. Can buy any car in OCD and have 236 cars.
F1 I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Premium Messages 2,203 Scotland Messages GTP_Lamborghini Feb 5, 2012 #2 I may be able to help you. Just not 100% sure. I will know by tonight.
diegorborges Messages 4,459 São Paulo / Bra Messages diegorborges82 Feb 5, 2012 #3 I've got one for you, can trade with the OCD TOM'S CHASER X540, ok? Send me a friend request on PSN if interested, my id is diegorborges
I've got one for you, can trade with the OCD TOM'S CHASER X540, ok? Send me a friend request on PSN if interested, my id is diegorborges
wrapture Messages 1,089 Louisiana Messages wrapture Feb 7, 2012 #4 diegorborges I've got one for you, can trade with the OCD TOM'S CHASER X540, ok? Send me a friend request on PSN if interested, my id is diegorborges Click to expand... I can trade tomorrow night. Ok?
diegorborges I've got one for you, can trade with the OCD TOM'S CHASER X540, ok? Send me a friend request on PSN if interested, my id is diegorborges Click to expand... I can trade tomorrow night. Ok?