2004

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tekk
  • 47 comments
  • 3,232 views
Messages
180
Messages
TekkPS
From computerandvideogames.com

"SONY CONFIRMS GRAN TURISMO 4 SLIP!

World fails to be shocked as 2004 release confirmed

15:11 With an ominous silence surrounding Gran Turismo 4's release date (it's been earmarked for "Christmas 2003" for months now), Sony has at last confirmed that the long awaited fourth episode in the GT series isn't actually going to be out in time for Chrimbo.
After rumours that Sony Japan had pushed the game's release back, and following a distinct absence of info on the title, we called Sony Europe and were told by a spokesperson: "Gran Turismo 4 isn't coming out this year - more details will follow, but as yet there's no specific date for the game's release."

So that's that. As soon as Sony make with the official date for the title's release, we'll give you the heads up."


Maybe it's better this way... better delayed and perfect than rushed and buggy
 
There's going to be a major GT4 presentation in Tokyo today, we will see what they say.
 
Pushed back? A Gran Turismo game?

I'd be surprised if it isn't pushed back again.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Pushed back? A Gran Turismo game?

I'd be surprised if it isn't pushed back again.

"Pushed back? A ... game?"

I improved upon your post. What do you think? (:
 
I, speaking for my inner child, would prefer a finished game instead of a buggy M$ like release :

"HEY - It compiles.. Ship it" :grumpy:
 
Seriously though, I don't think v.late December or January is a rushed date, I just hope it does come very early next year
 
No chance,
most likely late spring early summer 2004 at the earliest!
 
I can dream :D

If I admit it, I see it coming at at least March :(
 
Originally posted by GT
no wait, dream some more:odd:

:lol: Very funny!

I would like to have GT4 as soon as possible, and I don't want to wait for PD to fix all the errors. Just the ones that would affect the game play. I can look past minor errors in the game.

Happy dreaming. :)
 
Originally posted by Solid Lifters
:lol: Very funny!

I would like to have GT4 as soon as possible, and I don't want to wait for PD to fix all the errors. Just the ones that would affect the game play. I can look past minor errors in the game.

Happy dreaming. :)

:D

That would be the perfect scenario, having the best of both worlds.
 
I would like to have GT4 as soon as possible, and I don't want to wait for PD to fix all the errors. Just the ones that would affect the game play. I can look past minor errors in the game.

Thats just being greedy.

Some people have waited through three and a half incarnations to get the best racing game experience we have required on a PS.
So if its alright by you I'd rather wait and have them get it All right this time, minor errors always niggle and mar and generally detract from the experience in some way.

So enjoy the half baked Xmas Edition and wait patiently for the Gourmet 2004 edition.

As this will be the last hope for decent racing sim with depth on PS2!

Thankyou.
But ive waited this long, a few months more aint gonna hurt.
 
Hey everyone don't worry about when it comes out. We have "Billy Hatcher and the Egg" to hold us over until it does!! Man I've never been happier with my gamecube.
 
it all boils down to this: they have to release it someday.........maybe.....i hope.....right???:odd: :rolleyes:
 
just wait... i would rather wait and have a really good game then just get it now and have an okay game... (even tho i doubt a GT game can be okay :lol: )

ROll
 
Hey the game could be perfect and you know someones gonna be like "...well its a perfect game...but..." NO game in history could be perfect cuz we all know someones gonna dislike something, heck I had a blast with GT3 and I found nothing wrong could it get better yea but I never had a glitch problem or anything... Anyways Just like what EVERYONE says, id rather wait and get a good game BUT lol, I dont wanna wait forever of course.... =)
 
same here, i'd like to play the game before my eyesight goes bad;) :rolleyes:
 
same here, i'd like to play the game before my eyesight goes bad

GT,
Stop Oogling all those Girls & Stop abusing your self, your eyesight will last longer.:lol:

So I Heard!
 
Yeah I think I'll be playing this beauty by summer. I think any improvements on the game will be done and tested by then. :)
 
Well, looks like PD is pulling a LOMAC. (Lock On: Modern Air Combat. Slated for a winter/speing '03 release, but we still don't have any indication of it's actual release. It sucks, too, cause it's done, and Ubi won't release it, until the "hiliday season", if even that......)

Let's just hope they don't pull a "game named after a japanese two-handed sword", whose name is never to be spoke.
 
I....can't........stop.......oogling.......i need more powerrr:rolleyes:
 
Back