2004

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tekk
  • 47 comments
  • 3,232 views
I think it is worth to wait until GT4 is finally released. Polyphony may have add more cars and enhanced the features and others that will make GT4 a must buy game. I can wait until it is released :)
 
Originally posted by Takumi Fujiwara
"game named after a japanese two-handed sword

You mean Dai-..............

four men in black spontaneuosly burst into my house and drag me away to a secret location blind folded and gagged, never to be seen again

great name, by the way ;)
 
I've never brought up an old post before, but i found the first post in this one (along with the date written) to be supreamly ironic.

b
 
This thread is over (I think) 1 year old :)
 
Happy Birthday thread '2004'?
I was actually surprised how old it was when I read the first page, but oh well.
 
I remember making my posts in this thread, but had to double-take on how old they were. Where has the time gone!
 
But the chat hasnt changed one bit, if not for the dates youd swear this was current

b
 
that scared me there... i thought it was delayed till 2005..... someone's playing us by bring up this old thread back out haha
 
This thread is interesting because alot of us and I'm one of them even though I'm haven't been an memeber for that long all thought of the game coming out in 2003. I was almost sure of it at the time, and could hardly wait for the game then, kinda funny because one year later I really don't care when the game comes out anymore. Go figure.
 
I still don't have any guilt, but I have changed my mind. I'll wait as long as I have to, to get a game with as few bugs as possible. But, I don't want to wait for any stupid online crap, though.
 
Solid Lifters
I still don't have any guilt, but I have changed my mind. I'll wait as long as I have to, to get a game with as few bugs as possible. But, I don't want to wait for any stupid online crap, though.
I almost made a post showing your two sides, but felt charitable... :)

b
 
cudadude2
I almost made a post showing your two sides, but felt charitable... :)

b
Oh please! :rolleyes: I don't need your charity. If you had made that post, I would have simply stated that I changed my mind. People do change their minds, from time to time, you know?
 
Solid Lifters
Oh please! :rolleyes: I don't need your charity. If you had made that post, I would have simply stated that I changed my mind. People do change their minds, from time to time, you know?
dude lighten up, or slow down with the coffee. We're all just here for fun, damn.

b
 
cudadude2
dude lighten up, or slow down with the coffee. We're all just here for fun, damn.

b
Agreed! Sorry, but it did sound like you were coming off with a "tude" so I apologize if what I said sounded a little grumpy.

Peace! :)
 
Solid Lifters
Agreed! Sorry, but it did sound like you were coming off with a "tude" so I apologize if what I said sounded a little grumpy.

Peace! :)
grumpness absolved,,, i did put a smiley on my first post

b
 
First time, I saw the release date set for the US to get it before Japan, I thought, awesome, but oh wait. GT has always hit the the Japan market before here. Hmmm....its fishy...I don't believe, I bet $50 it will be psuhed back, and it did.

Seriously, I was not going to believe we would get GT4 before Japan until I saw it. And I was right,. It is typical, IMO.
 
Back