2005 C6 Corvette already crashed.

  • Thread starter Thread starter CAMAROBOY69
  • 21 comments
  • 1,009 views

CAMAROBOY69

Premium
Messages
18,565
United States
Michigan
Messages
CAMAROBOY69
wreck%2013.jpg

wreck%2012.jpg

wreck%208.jpg
 
DAMMIT ! Thats a crying freaking shame....I wonder if they even have replacement fenders yet !
 
Looks like the people they hit were total white trash.
 
Wrong section. It's just a Vette, it's not like it's a Lambo or a McLaren. They'll bw common quite soon.
 
My favorite part is the duct tape that is already on the truck tail light. :lol:
 
If only the rotors had been bigger..Then maybe he could have stopped in time
 
Kind of looks like the F150 knocked the Vette into Silverado. Still, whatever happened its a shame.
 
No.. these aren't all the pics. THere was a Neon that flew through the intersection at 50MPH. Hitting the Chevy into the Vette.
 
SublimeDood10
Looks like the people they hit were total white trash.

They're probably the Corvette driver/passenger :)
 
It's only a Corvette, no big deal.
 
live4speed
It's only a Corvette, no big deal.
Don't say that :irked:

The Corvette easily smokes anything its price, most cars twice it's price, and a few cars that cost 3x its price... so don't say "Only a Corvette" unless it's because you think it's popular, which it is.
 
Vipers can beat Corvettes. I still love both though. That owner must be gutted.
 
DRIFT4EVA
Vipers can beat Corvettes.
In a straight line, yes. On a track, no.

I love both though, too! :dopey:
 
The old Vipers may not be able to beat the new Vettes, but the new SRT-10 can depending on things.

However, the GTS/R Concept is being redone. IT should be fitted with a new engine that will make it faster than the concept. The re-done model should premiere by 2006 or 2007. :)
 
Event Horizon
In a straight line, yes. On a track, no.

I love both though, too! :dopey:
That's the flipside of having a big A55 V10 truck engine, in front of your face.

Ha I didn't even know about Dodge Vipers until I got Gran Turismo 1 👍

Still. Poor, poor Chevy. That Duct Tape is quite funny though.
 
Event Horizon
On a track, no.

Umm... yeah since it's not a fair fight and no other competition for the Vettes. :rolleyes:

DRIFT4EVA
Ha I didn't even know about Dodge Vipers until I got Gran Turismo 1

Well... I guess I shouldn't be surprised since there are people that haven't played GT1 yet as well as even GT2. :rolleyes:
 
live4speed
It's only a Corvette, no big deal.
Yeah but I havent seen a C6 around yet so its kinda rare until I see them around all the time like a Z06 or a C5.
 
Back