2005 Cadillac STS

WanganDreams
where do you get those high res pictures from?

thanks,
Spets
I get them from this place I call the internet :lol: J/K I mostly get mine from a friend at another forum or places like
seriouswheels.com
Desilstation.com (SP?)
And a some more other sites.

sorta...

edit:

Thanks for making me fry my modem... good pics though.

I'd like to see what the Photochop peps do with this though, it's got good potential.

sUn
Indeed it does, too bad they don't have specifications on the cars though. 👎
They started doning it on their new cars and I only use serious wheels becuase they have high res pictures and sometimes when I am stuck I use other site for pictures and specs.

i saw this on car and driver television, i belive that its 500 hp and costs about 50k, im not really sure, i saw this about 2 months ago
edit : nvm that was another model, cts or something that costs about 27k now and cheap, they are making better

pimp racer
Well I say this car is Ok but would rather choose the new Chrysler 300C I give it a 5.2/10.

*EDIT*

http://seriouswheels.com/top-2005-Cadillac-STS.htm
Sorry Vipfreak. :lol:
Well everyone is entitled to their opinion, but as far as American RWD luxury sedans go, 300C is the worst-looking in my book. Lincoln LS has more german class, STS has more american presence, and the 300C looks like they used a milk crate as the grille.

But the hemi is tempting, very tempting.

They should make a STS-V with the 500hp LS2.

I got to drive this car. Biggest car I've ever driven. Its god a ton of power too. The Caddy name is coming back in full force.

pimp racer
They started doning it on their new cars and I only use serious wheels becuase they have high res pictures and sometimes when I am stuck I use other site for pictures and specs.
The links with a T next to them at seriouswheels.com have specifications now. pretty good ones too:) .

Back