2005 Mustang GT vs 2007 Mustang GT

  • Thread starter Thread starter Texarmageddon
  • 3 comments
  • 1,480 views
Messages
29
United States
Texas
Messages
Vindicateddeath
There isn't a hint of evidence anywhere stating what I need. Does anyone know the weight distribution of the 2005 Mustang GT. Obviously it was probably ported from Gt4 or something So i assuming they probably ported previous stats also. Hence, I'm trying to figure out if its different.
 
I don't understand why there are so many mistakes in the specifications in quite a few cars in this game. It just continues to show me that the game was a rush job. What? Did they expect us not to notice or something? O well, I will continue to race on.
 
Sony was pressuriing PD to release the game early. It wasn't PD's choice. They wanted 7-8 years but Sony only gave them 5.
 
Back