2005 Saleen S281 Unveiled!

• Thread starter sUn
  • 40 comments
importfan1
So... Roush and Saleen have their costomized mustangs. I think that Carol Shelby should get in on the game and bring back the GT350 and GT500s. That would be the sweet as hell.
Yeah and don't forget the next Cobra, Mach1, and Bullitt.:drool:

Jimmy Enslashay
We're already seeing alot of Classic Cars being re-made. Cadillacs, Ford GT40, and of course, the hideous Dodge Charger.

I think alot of Companies are either desperate for money or attention, or they have run out of ideas.

Dont forget the Monaro:), and the bull **** Pontiac GTO. :grumpy:

I really like the Saneen, too bad theres none down here, as they are awesome cars.

PublicSecrecy
Are you suggesting we introduce hibrid muscle cars? "the all new 2006 Mustang SC! 0-60 in a scorching 11 seconds! Up to 40mpg!" :lol:

*Rains on parade*

The Tango electric car goes from 0-60 in 4 seconds. I'm sure that's faster than plenty of muscle cars.
cover02.jpg

You won't look as cool, but still.

ultrabeat
*Rains on parade*

The Tango electric car goes from 0-60 in 4 seconds. I'm sure that's faster than plenty of muscle cars.
cover02.jpg

You won't look as cool, but still.
:lol: I'm not feeling any "rain" here. You couldn't PAY me to drive that thing. :lol:

The thing wilth electric cars though, is don't they deplete more quickly the faster you drive or the faster you accelerate, etc? I don't think it's any surprise that we arn't all driving around in electric cars. I don't think they've come far enough yet.

Roush Stage 1 and Stage 2 Mustangs will be available by the end of the year. Next year, Roush Stage 3 comes out. That red one is a Stage 1. It was shown in what I think was R&T.

The Stage 3 is meaner.

I like everything about the new mustangs and the Saleen besides the rear tail light area. Besides that its a beautiful car. 👍

Really? I thought it was kind of nice how they have always kept the classic taillight setup, its how you identify a mustang from 200 feet. :lol:.

Exactly. Agree with you 100%. The day they lose the 3-Light setup, is the day I drift from liking Mustang. Sorry, but it's a famous aspect of Mustang, and they shouldn't let it go.

Back